SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dog Gone boys & girls, the old fat man is about worn out!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Dog Gone boys & girls, the old fat man is about worn out! Empty
PostSubject: Dog Gone boys & girls, the old fat man is about worn out!   Dog Gone boys & girls, the old fat man is about worn out! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:24 pm

Just finished cutting up all of the deers from muzzle loader season which ends tomorrow. Taking a break with a fresh hot cup of coffee and will get back at it. Need to drop all the steaks through the big Hobart Cuber! Then wrap and freeze and the work will be done. To say it's raining cats and dogs here today would be something of an understatement. It's more like Cow's and Bull's! And doing most of it sideways! The wind is really howling. Sure glad I don't have to be out in it. Since arthritis has about ruined my spine and the two operations only slow the process rather than fix it, I've really become something of a fair weather hunter. The deer ain't been born that would get me out on a day like this! he he he. Ya'll have a good one.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Dog Gone boys & girls, the old fat man is about worn out!   Dog Gone boys & girls, the old fat man is about worn out! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:27 pm

It's nice calm and mild here in Blacksburg Smiles
Back to top Go down
Gary

Gary

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Dog Gone boys & girls, the old fat man is about worn out!   Dog Gone boys & girls, the old fat man is about worn out! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:38 pm

nice calm an plum froggy here you could take a dryed biscuit an make agood one like spreading fog on dry bread yum yum merry christmas ya,'ll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dog Gone boys & girls, the old fat man is about worn out!   Dog Gone boys & girls, the old fat man is about worn out! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dog Gone boys & girls, the old fat man is about worn out!
Page 1 of 1