SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To all that have joined, Important Notice

Go down 
+4
GunRunner
Clutch
rcmass
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

To all that have joined, Important Notice Empty
PostSubject: To all that have joined, Important Notice   To all that have joined, Important Notice EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 5:12 pm

Guys, I really thank everyone who has joined the Southern SXS Riders as of today. However a few things have come to light which must be addressed for us to continue on.

After talking to my Lawyer I have decided to dissolve the Southern SXS Riders Club effective as of 2/07/08. As of today we will be known as the Southern SXS Riders. A Group of like minded individuals who gather on this forum and at times rather than ride alone choose to go and ride as a group together.
If a rider shows up to ride with other riders we ask only that;
Each of us conduct ourselves in a manor which will not endanger ourselves or others. You be 18 or older or with a legal gardian.

As for anyone that has paid dues, Two options. I can refund your money or you can now be classified as a Southern SXS Riders Forum Supporter! This gives you the same status as before, entry into the elite Forum Supporter section, what was the members section and the decal. Price is the same 20.00 and whatever money is left after the cost of decals and postage will go for the website or other fees.

I hope you all understand and will continue as Southern SXS forum supporters and my friends.
Nick
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: To all that have joined, Important Notice   To all that have joined, Important Notice EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 5:15 pm

I kind of figured some legal semantics would play effect... I will remain a site supporter.

Thanks for the work Nick!
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: To all that have joined, Important Notice   To all that have joined, Important Notice EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 5:19 pm

Me to.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: To all that have joined, Important Notice   To all that have joined, Important Notice EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 5:43 pm

Count me in as well, I will be a forum support member cheers
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To all that have joined, Important Notice   To all that have joined, Important Notice EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 6:15 pm

forum supporter here too... :afro:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To all that have joined, Important Notice   To all that have joined, Important Notice EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 6:16 pm

count me in
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: To all that have joined, Important Notice   To all that have joined, Important Notice EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 6:29 pm

Supporter here. Remember what I said about Unofficial rides. I'm glad you talked to an attorney Nick. Assumption of liability on rides like we take are not cool for any of us. Nothing will change except the liability, and the wording that we use. cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To all that have joined, Important Notice   To all that have joined, Important Notice EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 6:37 pm

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Wingman
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 557

PostSubject: Re: To all that have joined, Important Notice   To all that have joined, Important Notice EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 7:24 pm

I support a lot of stuff because I have to. I sent you a check because I wanted to!!! Besides I ain't no indian giver either! Sorry to all the pigmes and the indians amen.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: To all that have joined, Important Notice   To all that have joined, Important Notice EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 12:06 am

count me in as a supporter...wat bout our decals that say club?? im thinkin keep em as to know who the orignals were cheers

also nick or atv_rick the website says sxs riders club still in the become a member section just a lil fyi since its no longer a "club"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To all that have joined, Important Notice   To all that have joined, Important Notice EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 12:34 am

they dont have club on then Wink
Back to top Go down
Mudxtc

Mudxtc

Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: To all that have joined, Important Notice   To all that have joined, Important Notice EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 10:35 am

I guess I am just like a bra, I will be a supporter!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: To all that have joined, Important Notice   To all that have joined, Important Notice EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 11:02 am

Mudxtc wrote:
I guess I am just like a bra, I will be a supporter!!!!!

Rather be a bra than a jock strap! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To all that have joined, Important Notice   To all that have joined, Important Notice EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 2:53 pm

Good Job Nick Wink That was quick. Shocked I was just looking out for you buddy. :afro:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To all that have joined, Important Notice   To all that have joined, Important Notice EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 8:43 pm

thanks mark for telling me about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all that have joined, Important Notice   To all that have joined, Important Notice Empty

Back to top Go down

To all that have joined, Important Notice
Page 1 of 1