SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maier closeouts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Maier closeouts Empty
PostSubject: Maier closeouts   Maier closeouts EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Seems they are blowing out thier blue and red plastics. You can outfit your Rhino with all new plastics for less than 5 bills.

http://www.maier-mfg.com/shop.cfm?action=list&page=list.cfm&criteria=301&makeid=20&modelid=265&modelyear=2007
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Maier closeouts Empty
PostSubject: flares   Maier closeouts EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:07 pm

dang pate i was just there looking and you beat me to the posting the news thanks less typing lol! i was looking at the flares gonna camo them anyway so color doesnt matter . ps merry christmas pate and also the new paint is lookin great!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maier closeouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maier closeouts   Maier closeouts EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:25 am

cajuncoot wrote:
dang pate i was just there looking and you beat me to the posting the news thanks less typing lol! i was looking at the flares gonna camo them anyway so color doesnt matter . ps merry christmas pate and also the new paint is lookin great!

Merry Christmas to you guys too.!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Maier closeouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maier closeouts   Maier closeouts EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:47 am

ridepate wrote:
Seems they are blowing out thier blue and red plastics. You can outfit your Rhino with all new plastics for less than 5 bills.

http://www.maier-mfg.com/shop.cfm?action=list&page=list.cfm&criteria=301&makeid=20&modelid=265&modelyear=2007

Dont tell Marty. he changes plastic like most people change
socks....... Razz
He will buy anything if he is getting a deal..... cheers
Back to top Go down
Green Hornet
SSXSRider Member
Green Hornet

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Maier closeouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maier closeouts   Maier closeouts EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:29 am

You should be able to buy Yamaha cheaper than that. Our local dealership pulls off plastic to change them to camo and you can pick the old new ones reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maier closeouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maier closeouts   Maier closeouts Empty

Back to top Go down

Maier closeouts
Page 1 of 1