SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lift Kit Poll...........Blocks or Shackles?

Go down 
4 posters

Blocks or Shackles lift kit.....which one?
Blocks
Lift Kit Poll...........Blocks or Shackles? I_vote_lcap33%Lift Kit Poll...........Blocks or Shackles? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Shackles
Lift Kit Poll...........Blocks or Shackles? I_vote_lcap67%Lift Kit Poll...........Blocks or Shackles? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Lift Kit Poll...........Blocks or Shackles? Empty
PostSubject: Lift Kit Poll...........Blocks or Shackles?   Lift Kit Poll...........Blocks or Shackles? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:57 am

I am planning on buying a small lift for my truck enough to clear 33s but anyways should I go with blocks or shackles in the rear?

Help

http://www.purenissan.com/2_5_shackle_kit1.htm

http://www.purenissan.com/2_5_block_kit.htm
Back to top Go down
xjcrawler

xjcrawler

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Lift Kit Poll...........Blocks or Shackles?   Lift Kit Poll...........Blocks or Shackles? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:11 pm

I would say the shackles, they would ride and flex better. The blocks would cause more axle wrap under hard load.
Back to top Go down
rubicon05

rubicon05

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Lift Kit Poll...........Blocks or Shackles?   Lift Kit Poll...........Blocks or Shackles? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:44 pm

i believe you can buy just a simple leveling kit for the Frontier's and it will fit 33" tires......check Ready Lift or Daystars website out once.....or Truxxx website

i put a Truxxx leveling kit on my F150 and love it....factory ride with a hell of a lot better look....
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Lift Kit Poll...........Blocks or Shackles?   Lift Kit Poll...........Blocks or Shackles? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:10 pm

Well even with the 2.5 kit it clears just under 33s so I wish I could just level it out and clear them Sad
Back to top Go down
moto92

moto92

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Lift Kit Poll...........Blocks or Shackles?   Lift Kit Poll...........Blocks or Shackles? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:29 pm

i put a top gun customz 2.5 leveling kit on my 04 F150 and i clear 33s no problem
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lift Kit Poll...........Blocks or Shackles?   Lift Kit Poll...........Blocks or Shackles? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Add-A-Leafs get my vote..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lift Kit Poll...........Blocks or Shackles?   Lift Kit Poll...........Blocks or Shackles? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lift Kit Poll...........Blocks or Shackles?
Page 1 of 1