SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event

Go down 
+16
tim
WV Rider
Big-R
MarkW
Bobby D
Rhino Rob
Disaster
Quadtrax
Gary
Stakk
RZRSguy
wvyankee2
GunRunner
AIRBORNE
Clayboy
Dreth
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stakk

Stakk

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:01 pm

RZRSguy wrote:
Did Brimestone ever put in shower houses in the camping area?

Just an update on an earlier post. The footers are poored for the shower house. If the weather gives them a break it should be ready in time for the Event. this is being built at the Trails End camp & RV site near trail 3.......also in addition to showers and bathroom, an ATV wash bay is being built on back of this showerhouse.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:45 pm

how many cabins are being built like the one they have now
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
RZRSguy

RZRSguy

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:54 pm

Brimestone will be icredible once the shower houses are done. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it gets put in on time.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:24 am

RZRSguy wrote:
Brimestone will be icredible once the shower houses are done. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it gets put in on time.

That could be a very cheap weekend for me if they get a nice bath house...
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:17 pm

Wanted to bump this up guys. Who all is planning on attending? I think my wife and I are in. She has not been to Brimstone and I want to link up with some SSSR down there. I think there is going to be a lot going on down there, but I plan to ride until early evening on Saturday and then take in some food and the concert.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
MarkW
SSXSRider Member
MarkW

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:56 am

Lt, I'll be there. Probably not much riding, whole bunch to watch and do.

I'm always open to change though.

M
Back to top Go down
Stakk

Stakk

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Again, admission is only $5.00 per person all 3 days!!! (with land use permit of course) families of 4 or more only $20.00 all 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Stakk

Stakk

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:08 pm

Also, Daryle Singletary is hoping to be at Brimstone sometime around mid-day on Friday the 22nd, He wants to ride while He's here, so everyone may just see Daryle on the trails........
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:18 pm

Stakk, how about the process for registration for events if any of the stud riders on here would like to get involved?
Back to top Go down
Stakk

Stakk

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:52 pm

Airborne LT wrote:
Stakk, how about the process for registration for events if any of the stud riders on here would like to get involved?

You can sign up anytime on Friday (22nd) or Saturday (23rd) at the Event tent on the Mt. to compete in any of the Events. I think the entry fee is $10.00 or something like that. Prizes keep pouring in, We already have a buch of stuff from:

Moose Racing
Parts Unlimited
J Strong
DPI
ATV Direct
etc.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:22 pm

Good info! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:25 pm

Stakk,

Can I set up a both for the Southern SxS Riders?
Back to top Go down
WV Rider
SSXSRider Member
WV Rider

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Ronnie is taking spelling lessons from Chris C roflmao
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:47 pm

uplaugh
Back to top Go down
Stakk

Stakk

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 6:03 pm

Big-R wrote:
Stakk,

Can I set up a both for the Southern SxS Riders?

I think Brimstone would love to have you guys!!!! Call Erika and tell her you want to come and she'll reserve you a spot....1-800-brimstone or 423-663-4868
Back to top Go down
tim
SSXSRider Member
tim

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:45 pm

I want to try to go. This will be my first time there how much are the permitts? Will you be able to ride your rhino to the concert?

Tim
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:14 pm

tim wrote:
I want to try to go. This will be my first time there how much are the permitts? Will you be able to ride your rhino to the concert?

Tim

Tim, permits will vary on if you want an annual or a daily. I can safely say YES about riding your Rhino to the concert. You can ride safely from the permit shed all the way to the concert site. You will not be disappointed. Brimstone ROCKS!
Back to top Go down
tim
SSXSRider Member
tim

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:29 pm

I really want to go probley will go down Saterday morning and come home that night so just a one day pass. I was just woundering if you could ride verywhere. Vinders area and to all the things going on. An what about parking? Thanks Tim
Back to top Go down
MarkW
SSXSRider Member
MarkW

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:17 pm

Tim,

you can follow me for a while til you get the handle of it, then do your own thing if you like.

LT,R,Clay , Are we setting up camp in one spot, what's the bunking arrangements? Where, Etc. Let's get a plan going, right LT, all platoons need a plan?

M
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:33 pm

MarkW wrote:
Tim,

you can follow me for a while til you get the handle of it, then do your own thing if you like.

LT,R,Clay , Are we setting up camp in one spot, what's the bunking arrangements? Where, Etc. Let's get a plan going, right LT, all platoons need a plan?

M

Roger......platoon needs a plan. I say "Roger, WILCO" on the consolidated camp. I know Dreth and his buddies are also coming up from FLA. I am not sure about the exact location Mark, but I think you should contact Chop. I have been talking to him and I think he has something in mind. I am hoping it is close to his cabin. Mel and I will be sleeping in the enclosed trailer. I am sure there is a spot for a tent, or a bunk with us for one night if need be. I have a cot I can throw up on the floor there.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:34 pm

Don't forget. Dreth and those guys want to do a night ride on Saturday too....... peppers cool
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:37 pm

The day may end up looking like this
welcome cheers drive drunken Chug vomit deadhorse beat drunken Chug drive Rhino Beer RZR Rockband dance party Bitchslap girldance Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 907202 EZRA :campfire: Tent Drunk2
Back to top Go down
highlander
SSXSRider Member
highlander

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:33 pm

guys looking forward to seeing everyone up again. i will be there on friday.
Just heard for this weekend that they have arranged with the state for it to be legal to ride from grand vista to the town mall. To try to help with the trailering problem. It is a test so if everyone obeys the rules then this may become a yearly thing.
Back to top Go down
tim
SSXSRider Member
tim

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:18 am

MarkW I might take you up on that. On of the othere questions I have is were does everyone park at? Trucks and trailers take up alot of space.

Tim
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:29 am

tim wrote:
MarkW I might take you up on that. On of the othere questions I have is were does everyone park at? Trucks and trailers take up alot of space.

Tim

Tim, I believe they are fixing a really nice spot where the bridge is. There is also a nice place to park down by the water plant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event   Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to the Brimstone white knuckle event
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next