SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS

Go down 
+9
Big-R
rubicon05
Clayboy
Gary
ChrisC
bush
AIRBORNE
wvyankee2
r6realtor
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
concours_greg
SSXSRider Member
concours_greg

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-09-24

A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:54 pm

Are ya looking to sell the stock rims and tires? - if so PM me.

BTW looks awesome clap
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamconcours.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:35 pm

shawnley1222 wrote:
Hmm wonder if they would replace my rim, seeing how im the 2nd owner

I thank so Shawn. I would call and tell them you have a bent/broke wheel.
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

r6realtor

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:46 pm

Big-R wrote:
shawnley1222 wrote:

That warranty is only for the ss wheels, shawn is that what you have?
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:07 pm

Shawn yours is ITP 7 seris. arnt thay? i dont think its life time warrenty.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:20 pm

r6realtor wrote:
Big-R wrote:
shawnley1222 wrote:

That warranty is only for the ss wheels, shawn is that what you have?

I can't remember. You might be right. I would still check to make sure....
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:29 pm

http://www.itptires.com/contactitp.html

Itp wheels, give them a call and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:07 pm

Dang it, I will give them a call and update yall, maybe a good excuse to buy new ones suspect

Ya right I aint got $$$ like Jason just lyin around geek
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:17 am

shawnley1222 wrote:
Dang it, I will give them a call and update yall, maybe a good excuse to buy new ones suspect

My friend I have to tell ya, no one has given me any money, I have earned every single cent that I have, I grew up dirt poor but have been very blessed to do well in my proffesion, I have also done more for my family financially than any one parent could ever imagine, Multiple cars, ATV's, remodeling there house.
I know your probably just busting my balls but just so you know I came from nothing and haven't been handed anything, although my parents could not do much financially they have given me more than I will ever need!
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:16 pm

Jason I am just bustin your balls I also came up poor now a days is a little different but you aint the only poor boy who has done well or in my case not to shabby for my age
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:27 pm

r6realtor wrote:
shawnley1222 wrote:

My friend I have to tell ya, no one has given me any money, I have earned every single cent that I have, I grew up dirt poor but have been very blessed to do well in my proffesion, I have also done more for my family financially than any one parent could ever imagine, Multiple cars, ATV's, remodeling there house.
I know your probably just busting my balls but just so you know I came from nothing and haven't been handed anything, although my parents could not do much financially they have given me more than I will ever need!

Jason,

You can't take a lot of what we say to hart. There are many on this forum that came from nothing and their are many that are just getting by. However, we like all our southernSxSrider family and will bust your balls equally..........

We have no minimum or maximum salary requirements to join the site allright
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:33 pm

clap well said R
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:50 pm

Big-R wrote:
r6realtor wrote:
shawnley1222 wrote:

Jason,

You can't take a lot of what we say to hart. There are many on this forum that came from nothing and their are many that are just getting by. However, we like all our southernSxSrider family and will bust your balls equally..........

I understand were just busting balls, no harm, I just feel I had to say my peice, I have had multiple pm's on differents sites about must be nice to have mom and dads money, or who left you what, I suppose it's because Im young but some of the comments are just getting old thats all, I didn't mean to make any kind of deal of it, I apologize and I'll quit being such a sissy about it Smiles and believe me being a realtor in this market Im getting closer and closer to going back to my roots each day!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:57 pm

Heck i figured you for a poor person like me, my rich friends all have much more expensive toys than i do. lol! But then you up and buy a rhino again, well your just another toy monger now! roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
r6realtor

r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:14 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Heck i figured you for a poor person like me, my rich friends all have much more expensive toys than i do. lol! But then you up and buy a rhino again, well your just another toy monger now! roflmao

gunny I love that signature you have there, awesome!!! I do love my toys for sure!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:16 pm

you need to bring them both to the WV ride in march!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:00 pm

r6realtor wrote:
Big-R wrote:
r6realtor wrote:
shawnley1222 wrote:

Jason,

I understand were just busting balls, no harm, I just feel I had to say my peice, I have had multiple pm's on differents sites about must be nice to have mom and dads money, or who left you what, I suppose it's because Im young but some of the comments are just getting old thats all, I didn't mean to make any kind of deal of it, I apologize and I'll quit being such a sissy about it Smiles and believe me being a realtor in this market Im getting closer and closer to going back to my roots each day!

I hear ya Jason. I am a home builder and it is tough. I used to have money until I spent it all trying to keep my head above water......... shark
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:37 pm

Quote :

I hear ya Jason. I am a home builder and it is tough. I used to have money until I spent it all trying to keep my head above water......... shark

That's what seems to be the norm in these parts to, it really sucks, I dream of the day were it used to be so darn good! Gosh I would be happy if it just got back to a normal pace bounce
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:02 am

Just got home.......SS212s were here waiting on me. I can't wait to get them mounted on the King.

No worries R6........we all like to tease and have fun. You don't have to feel guilty about things you have man. You work, you pay........nuff said.

Can't wait to meet you in person.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
r6realtor

r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:46 am

Airborne LT wrote:
Just got home.......SS212s were here waiting on me. I can't wait to get them mounted on the King.

No worries R6........we all like to tease and have fun. You don't have to feel guilty about things you have man. You work, you pay........nuff said.

Thanks man, I can't wait to see the new ss212's on the king, are you getting back soon?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:23 am

Big-R wrote:

Jason,

Good wording R !!

Southern SxS Riders Inc. an equal opportunity Ball Buster. :D
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:11 am

I am back...........FINALLY!! Been back about 7 hrs........ ❤ drunken hump pervert humper winners peppers
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
r6realtor

r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:34 am

Airborne LT wrote:
I am back...........FINALLY!! Been back about 7 hrs........ ❤ drunken hump pervert humper winners peppers

well since your up and about you might as well get to work and put those suckers on!! unless you actually not back to your house yet? The day my tires and wheels came in I was like a nascar pit crew putting them bad boys on! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:53 am

r6realtor wrote:
Airborne LT wrote:

Thanks man, I can't wait to see the new ss212's on the king, are you getting back soon?

roflmao
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:32 am

DirtDawber wrote:

Southern SxS Riders Inc. an equal opportunity Ball Buster. :D

uplaugh we dont show favorites around here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS   A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A FEW PICS OF THE NEW TIRES AND WHEELS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2