SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT IS UP WITH THE TERYX?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

WHAT IS UP WITH THE TERYX? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT IS UP WITH THE TERYX?   WHAT IS UP WITH THE TERYX? EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 9:07 pm

I have looked at pictures and video......and it is IDENTICAL to the RHino, the roll bars, the handle so n it, t he bed, EVERYHING but the hood and thats almost just like it. Dad was watching a video I was watching and said.......will hour RHino follow that RHINO. I said its a Teryx. He was like WHAT???????? I don't get it.......it is freakin identical. But here is one thing that I have noticed.......

PEOPLE CHOOSE A SXS OR UTILITY QUAD SOLELY BASED ON HOW FAST IT IS!!!!!!

WHY IN THE WORLD IS SPEED THE ONLY THING PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN???????????????? GET A FREAKIN SPORT QUAD PEOPLE AND GO KICK IT OVER AT RHINO FORUMS!!

Sorry had to vent with the speed thing!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS UP WITH THE TERYX?   WHAT IS UP WITH THE TERYX? EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 9:18 pm

I LIKE THE ONES THAT PICK AND CHOOSE JUST BY THE LOOKS AND SPECS,AND HAVENT SPENT MUCH TIME IN THE SEAT!! BEFORE I BOUGHT MY RHINO ,I TOOK MY BROTHERS OUT 3 WEEK ENDS IN A ROW.I BARROWED A FRIEND OF MINES RANGER AND AFTER ABOUT AN HOUR I NEW IT WASNT FOR ME lol!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS UP WITH THE TERYX?   WHAT IS UP WITH THE TERYX? EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 11:13 pm

I think it would of looked alot better if they would have put a front end on to look like the Brute Force, instead of trying to copy the Rhino. Polaris and Arctic Cat stayed true to their brand with their designs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS UP WITH THE TERYX?   WHAT IS UP WITH THE TERYX? EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 8:00 am

I'm a Yamaha Guy 100% 🐘 But i rode a new Teryx last week and affraid Shocked Shocked The power and Torque is unreal. The top speed is on 47mph at least thats what i told at the Kawasaki shop. The 08's are carburated and the 09's will be EFI they said. They said the 700 Rhino was faster on top end but the teryx was alot quicker bottom and mid-range. I have rode tons of Rhino's at the Yamaha dealer that I work at. I would still go with the 700 Rhino anyday, but the Teryx does make me think about it as well. The Teryx does feel more balanced and stable though scratch I just can't get over the Torque and jerk you back in the seat power it had. Factory it does have 9 more HP than a 660 Rhino and 4 more than a 700. 🐘 But the Yamaha will still last longer and be more reliable IMO.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS UP WITH THE TERYX?   WHAT IS UP WITH THE TERYX? EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 11:49 am

I would want the Carb model. Much easier and cheaper to Mod with rejetting and a CDI box, than waiting on someone to make an ECU. The Grizzly 700 is out over 2 years now, and I still dont think anyone has manufactured a plug and play ECU for it.
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS UP WITH THE TERYX?   WHAT IS UP WITH THE TERYX? EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 11:23 pm

Bootlegger wrote:
I'm a Yamaha Guy 100% 🐘 But i rode a new Teryx last week and affraid Shocked Shocked The power and Torque is unreal. The top speed is on 47mph at least thats what i told at the Kawasaki shop. The 08's are carburated and the 09's will be EFI they said. They said the 700 Rhino was faster on top end but the teryx was alot quicker bottom and mid-range. I have rode tons of Rhino's at the Yamaha dealer that I work at. I would still go with the 700 Rhino anyday, but the Teryx does make me think about it as well. The Teryx does feel more balanced and stable though scratch I just can't get over the Torque and jerk you back in the seat power it had. Factory it does have 9 more HP than a 660 Rhino and 4 more than a 700. 🐘 But the Yamaha will still last longer and be more reliable IMO.

WHERE IS THIS 90CC VTWIN POWER DIFFERENCE?????????? I DON"T SEE IT.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS UP WITH THE TERYX?   WHAT IS UP WITH THE TERYX? EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 11:37 pm

THE NEW PROGRAMMER FROM HUNTERWORKS UNLEASHED THE TERYX..IT WILL FLY NOW Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS UP WITH THE TERYX?   WHAT IS UP WITH THE TERYX? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS UP WITH THE TERYX?
Page 1 of 1