SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab. Empty
PostSubject: This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab.   This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab. EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 11:47 pm

This would be an awesome once every other year road trip for the SouthernSxSRiders. They have a UTV rally once a year there.This years is in May. Check it out here:

http://www.utvrally.com/index.php?pageid=home

I went there with a couple of ridin buddies last year and it is definately worth seeing at least once. If you plan good it is not too expensive. We trailered our machines and took one truck, stayed at the Sleep Inn for 12 nites, and it cost the 3 of us $650.00 each for Hotel and gas. Had a blast.Rode over 350 miles. Here are some pics:

This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab. Moabbobmillcanyon011wr5

This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab. Moabbobgeminibridge035mb4

This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab. Moabbobmillcanyon003ie3

Last edited by on Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab.   This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab. EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 11:50 pm

I would LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to go there! RICH WHERE YOU AT BUDDY??????? LETS DO THIS.....YOU GOT THE CASH!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab.   This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab. EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 7:31 am

I have heard about the big MOAB UTV Rally before. Would be a good trip to attend eventually. Does anyone want to plan for the UTV Rally this year or make the West Viringia trip this year?

If I can get 2 weeks approved off an use all my vacation time then I wouldnt mind going. 80hrs vacation an 80hours personal time ready to spend!
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab.   This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab. EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 7:58 am

That would be hard to use up all my hunting time for riding.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab.   This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab. EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 8:17 am

I would probaly be interested in going....the only problem for me is i don't have a UTV Sad . Could i ride shotgun with you wvyankee2 Question If you don't have any room, would there be anyone else with an empty seat Question

Mark
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab.   This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab. EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 8:34 am

man..that would be cool cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab.   This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab. EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 9:36 am

If you all going as soon as you post a date i will let you know if i can go.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab.   This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab. EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 11:36 am

Well I wasn't thinking about this year. I didn't think there was enough notice for most people to go. But, if their was I would definately consider it. I have the ability to tow 2 SideXsides and take my Explorer. That is what we need to do to keep the expenses down. Have 4 people share gas, and 2 people to share Hotel expenses. This years is May 14-17. So, you would be looking at leaveing early, say on Saturday the 9th, getting there the night of the 10th. That would give us 3 days riding before the rally, and coming home on the 18th, getting home on the 19th, a tuesday. You would need the week of the 10th-15th off, and Monday and tuesday the 18-19th off. Thats 7 days vacation for most people. Wheelin, Why don't you put up a poll to see who would be interested in going this year, and we will go from there? Like I said, then we will have to see who can pair up to save expenses. This takes some planning, and I dont know if we can get it done this year or not. But, we definately need to plan on next year if we dont go this year. Like I said it would be cool to make this an every other year event. Another thing to consider is there is plenty of places to camp out there which would make the trip even cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab.   This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab. EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 3:38 pm

If I could go I will be in a Silverado ext cab truck of my own. Probably have a 7x16ft or 18ft trailer for that trip. So I could haul the Prowler and 2 Rhinos. I think a Rhino will fit in a truck bed thats why I say 2.

So if we take this trip, count me as a Driver\tow vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab.   This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab. Empty

Back to top Go down

This would be cool..........Flying The Banner at Moab.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: