SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Chittt!!!!

Go down 
+8
Clayboy
GunRunner
r6realtor
wvyankee2
ChrisC
shawnley1222
bush
AIRBORNE
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Okay, so my Dad showed up today with my enclosed trailer and my Rhino. I did not pay much attention when I first dropped the rear door because there was tons of stuff packed around it. I did a double take.............J-Strong roof, rear bumper, front bumper with roller fairlead, rear dust enclosure, side enclosures, dashboard cup holders, etc. I was freaking speechless for a minute, then all I could say was un-freaking believable!! Thanks to all that were involved with this freakin AWESOME homecoming suprise. I am blown away.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:01 pm

cheers

so your saying that all your assessories was installed for you??? woo hoo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Anonymous

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:03 pm

Holy Chittt!!!! W8x0dz
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:07 pm

I am saying that some folks gave me the royal treatment. They hooked up everything for me. They even came and picked it up and delivered it back to my Dad's house. I can only compare it to Extreme Home Makeover........only Rhino makeover.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Pics will come tomorrow. I had so much crap to unload and also trying to arrange the house that I really could not get good pics and get them uploaded. I don't have the internet in my house until at least Friday. I will make sure that I take several tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:14 pm

cheers more time to spend with the fam now and less modding alothugh sometimes its fun to install sometimes
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:24 pm

Glad you are happy with the new redone rhino... cheers

Now who did all that for you.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Folks shall remain nameless at their request, but I will say you will most likely meet at least 2 of them if you come to Evarts.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:32 pm

Somebody(s) loves ya Bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:39 pm

Maybe your Brother was one of them... Wink
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:46 pm

Awesome LT. Get some pics up when you can. woo hoo
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:49 pm

I think he knew, but there were some really classy folks that were influental in making it happen.

Last edited by Airborne LT on Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:55 pm

We need Pics
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:58 pm

I will get some up tomorrow for sure. I just need a little bit of time in the daylight to shoot some and I will get them uploaded.
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

r6realtor

Number of posts : 204

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:59 am

That's awesome man, congrats!!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:25 am

great news, cheers good to see great folks are still out there.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:47 pm

I bet if you look hard enough you will be able to find a cigar ash or 2! (hint hint) allright
Back to top Go down
Swat cop 180
SSXSRider Member
Swat cop 180

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:49 pm

Thanks to everyone who made this happen. I knew about it and had to keep it a secret shutup . Knowing what everybody did was the biggest reason I bought a Rhino and joined the board. I know what this means to Chris and for me to have a chance to join such a great group of guys and gals is icing on the cake. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:17 pm

CONGRATS LT thats what Buds are for, now you got time to spend with the Mrs and Youngun! my brother got back from Iraq tuesday night . he is at Ft. Hood now , haven't talked to him yet ,lettin him hump Chug hitit :Boobs: with the Mrs. and visit with the kids before i call him. GOD BLESS ALL OF OUR TROOPS ,and remember those still in harms path!! Soldiers
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:36 pm

LT , you deserve everything you get....... Chug
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Swat cop 180 wrote:
Thanks to everyone who made this happen. I knew about it and had to keep it a secret shutup . Knowing what everybody did was the biggest reason I bought a Rhino and joined the board. I know what this means to Chris and for me to have a chance to join such a great group of guys and gals is icing on the cake. Thanks.

Yes, I will say this. This forum and the HCRR forum were the most visited sites by me the entire time I was deployed. The folks on both have been so good to me, it really leaves me at a loss for words. I am eternally grateful for all the stuff that was done for me. I had one member on here volunteer to help my wife move stuff from WV to KY in preparation for my redeployment and another on the HCRR site who volunteered to bring my trailer from KY to WV. Honestly, I hope that sometime in the future I am able to do a favor for some of you guys. I am glad you did not let me get suprised with all this at once in Evarts, otherwise you may have seen a grown man tear up. Now maybe all you will see is me throwing up.......LOL drunken Chug vomit
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Clayboy wrote:
I bet if you look hard enough you will be able to find a cigar ash or 2! (hint hint) allright

I believe you may be right! scratch Cool
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:15 pm

cajuncoot wrote:
CONGRATS LT thats what Buds are for, now you got time to spend with the Mrs and Youngun! my brother got back from Iraq tuesday night . he is at Ft. Hood now , haven't talked to him yet ,lettin him hump Chug hitit :Boobs: with the Mrs. and visit with the kids before i call him. GOD BLESS ALL OF OUR TROOPS ,and remember those still in harms path!! Soldiers

Glad he is back from the sandbox. I bet he is happy to be back with the family. I know all the pilots in Afghanistan were getting lots of flying time, and I am sure it was no different for him in Iraq, especially since he flies armed helicopters! Welcome back.......thanks for keeping the guys on the ground safe with the aerial overwatch.... clap
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:43 pm

LT,

You have already done a great big giant favor for us. Soldiers
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:03 pm

Ditto Soldiers Thanks old glory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy Chittt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Chittt!!!!   Holy Chittt!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Chittt!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: