SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Economic Stimulas

Go down 
+2
Dirt Chic
wvyankee2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Economic Stimulas Empty
PostSubject: Economic Stimulas   Economic Stimulas EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 5:52 pm

Talk about a 1 Trillion dollar social spending spree affraid

This bill is 30% stimulas and 70% domestic spending that the Democrats have been fantasizing about for years. Whats it mean for us. Well, even George Bush sent us a $600 or $1200 check last year, and it only cost $140 billion. Obama is going to send us $0. Thats right, dont look for a stimulas check this year. Instead, you will see a $13 to $25 increase in your weekly paycheck starting in June Rolling Eyes . The cost for this one is $789 Billion dollars. They threw a bone to the SidexSide guys. You will be able to deduct the sales tax paid on a new SidexSide 👅 This applys to other Powersports and Rv's too. If you are lucky enough to be a 1st time homebuyer this year, you will get a $8000 tax credit for your Home purchase. Income and home price come into play here. Sales taxes on Auto's will also be deductible. College students will get a $2500 tax credit for 2009 and 2010. If your laid off, the government will pay for 60% of your Cobra health premium. Unemployment insurance is extended out up to a year, with an extra $25 a week added to it. Thats about it for the working folks. Where's the rest going? Check it all out here:

http://www.propublica.org/special/the-stimulus-plan-a-detailed-list-of-spending
Back to top Go down
Dirt Chic
SSXSRider Member
Dirt Chic

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Economic Stimulas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economic Stimulas   Economic Stimulas EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:40 pm

Doesn't surprise me. I think they are going about things in the wrong way anyways.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Economic Stimulas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economic Stimulas   Economic Stimulas EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:53 pm

ZeitGeist.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Economic Stimulas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economic Stimulas   Economic Stimulas EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:42 pm

None of it helps me in anyway what so ever.... Eat
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Economic Stimulas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economic Stimulas   Economic Stimulas EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:48 pm

F'ers running the USA into the ground just as fast as they can.
They don't seem to know they are defeating even themselves.
Kinda reminds me of the Bible... The Devil has read the book, but yet stays on course for his own ultimate destruction.
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

Economic Stimulas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economic Stimulas   Economic Stimulas EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:22 am

13$ a week tax break, talk about stimulation ! better use it for the ky jelly, my bumper is being set up for a big stimulus package.
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Economic Stimulas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economic Stimulas   Economic Stimulas EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:42 am

heck after doing my taxes this year that 1200 was deducted off the top this year on my refund. made the same $ this year as last year and refund was 1200 less .the country needs a revolution from the working class like us ! Mad
Back to top Go down
Stakk

Stakk

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Economic Stimulas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economic Stimulas   Economic Stimulas EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:39 pm

Yea, people are gonna be able to buy alot of stuff with that $13.00 huh...that's really gonna stimulate the economy, $13.00 buys you about 3 gallons of Milk.......I'm proud to say I didn't vote for this pathetic excuse we have in the White House right now.........wonder how many that did are saying, "What in the He** did I do"......... I figure someone will have to come on a slam Bush though for something, lets see.......Dem's crucified Bush for "spending" and running up the deficit, Now when they do it, It's OK, it's "needed" now........Obama and the Pelosi/Reid team campaigned on how the Bush admin. got policy passed by using fear and scare tatics.........Obama said recently< "If we do not pass this stimulas package NOW, the crisis will turn to caos and catastefe (spelling) Hmmmmm, what a hypocrite Obama is, Doing the same thing he accused Bush of doing, speading fear and intimidation......... I am hoping that enough people wake up to whats going on, and we have enough votes to vote this POS out in 4 years, that is, if He hasn't completely destroyed America by then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Economic Stimulas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economic Stimulas   Economic Stimulas Empty

Back to top Go down

Economic Stimulas
Page 1 of 1