SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guitars.........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Guitars......... Empty
PostSubject: Guitars.........   Guitars......... EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 11:19 pm

I've just taken up a "always wanted to do" thing. My damn fingers are hurting!!! "G' is killin me, "C
and "D" no so bad, thats where I'm at so far.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Guitars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitars.........   Guitars......... EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 10:35 am

Guitars......... DSCF0067

Trust me....the more you play the better it will get...less pain!

Foxfire
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Guitars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitars.........   Guitars......... EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:13 am

Het Ridepate....
Are the fingers gettin any tougher yet ?!?! :afro:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Guitars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitars.........   Guitars......... EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 11:12 pm

Fox,

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Guitars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitars.........   Guitars......... EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 11:37 pm

playing the guitar is not near as easy as it looks... i once learned how to play 'what it's like'... my fingers were hurting too...

cool instrument to know how to play... wish i would have stuck with it.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Guitars......... Empty
PostSubject: Guitars   Guitars......... EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 10:15 pm

[i][b]I have been playin since I was 14....and am now 56. It is one of the most relaxing thing that I know how to do.
Have been blessed (or not when things sound bad )with perfect pitch and can play with just about anything just by listening to it.
I am trying to plan a trip down to ride with some of you guys this summer.....so when I do, I'll through a few guitars in the Dully and bring them along....get a few guys to play around the night camp fire or what ever :afro:

Trust me when I say that the more you play the less it will hurt....got to build up the callous! So KEEP PICKIN AWAY dudes!!!!!!!!

Foxfire
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Guitars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitars.........   Guitars......... EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 10:41 am

Foxfire wrote:
[i][b]I have been playin since I was 14....and am now 56. It is one of the most relaxing thing that I know how to do.
Have been blessed (or not when things sound bad )with perfect pitch and can play with just about anything just by listening to it.
I am trying to plan a trip down to ride with some of you guys this summer.....so when I do, I'll through a few guitars in the Dully and bring them along....get a few guys to play around the night camp fire or what ever :afro:

Trust me when I say that the more you play the less it will hurt....got to build up the callous! So KEEP PICKIN AWAY dudes!!!!!!!!

Foxfire

If you can make one of the trips just bring that six string and I'll bring a hand drum. Get some beers in this guys and they mite think we are as good as the Eagles lol!
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Guitars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitars.........   Guitars......... EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 10:17 pm

cheers lol! suspect lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guitars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitars.........   Guitars......... Empty

Back to top Go down

Guitars.........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: Other BS-
Jump to: