SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Picture Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Last Chance Rhino
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Post Picture Question Empty
PostSubject: Post Picture Question   Post Picture Question EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:36 am

I am sure it's listed somewhere, but can't find it. How do you add a picture to a regular post? Not a link, but a picture under a message. Hate to sound dumb, but having trouble getting it to work for me. Thanks. Sid.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Post Picture Question   Post Picture Question EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:31 am

use this. http://imageshack.us/

Browse your computer to find the pic. Open it. resize to 800x600, and upload. Then copy code that says " hotlink for website 1" and paste in your post.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Post Picture Question   Post Picture Question EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:37 am

Last Chance Rhino wrote:
I am sure it's listed somewhere, but can't find it. How do you add a picture to a regular post? Not a link, but a picture under a message. Hate to sound dumb, but having trouble getting it to work for me. Thanks. Sid.

Sid,

The pic has to be hosted some where. You can not just post a pic. We have a hosting tool in the tool bar of the "post a reply".

1st) click on the image in the tool bar that looks like this. Post Picture Question Img10

Hit browse and open the pic you want and copy the 3rd code. You want to Allowaccess.

2nd) Click the image in the tool bar that looks like this Post Picture Question Img210

Right click in the box and past the code. Your done......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Picture Question   Post Picture Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Picture Question
Page 1 of 1