SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally Empty
PostSubject: Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally   Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 10:21 pm

Hey everyone whats up?

I was just looking up www.BigNumber1.com which is a Powersports Dealer in the Birmingham, AL area. I noticed on there website they are having a big SXS Rally at the Ridge on March 30,2008. This says 1st annual. I need to call I guess and get the word out about this site, see if we can get them to be a sponcer. Get some discounts for the group out of it.

Anyways check it out and who would be up for attending the ride. The Ridge is located in South Alabama.
Lets hear your thoughts everyone..........
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally   Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 10:22 pm

THIS BELOW I COPIED DIRECTLY FROM THE WEBSITE AT BIG NUMBER 1...

1st Annual Side by Sides in the South Rally

03/30/2008 - 03/30/2008

Please join the gang at Big#1 on March 30th at The Ridge Offroad Park for a full day of Side x Side fun. Please let all your buddies know we want Rhino's, Ranger's, Razor's, Mule's, Prowler's and any other Side by Side you can find there!

Please visit www.ridgeriding.com to see just how many miles of trails will be available. We will be giving away a set of 14in ITP wheels with TerraCross tires, a set of Cerillo race seats and lots of other goodies!!!

When you enter the park you will get a goody bag that will include a raffle ticket as well as your first poker card for the mid day poker run. We will also have a representative from ITP, J-Strong and Gorilla with their show UTV's and some products for sale. Please keep checking the event website at www.sidebysidesinthesouthrally.com for updates.

Entry into the park will be free and can hold well over 100 trucks and trailers. We will also have Yamaha Rhino demo rides througout the day so PLEASE call a salesman @ 205-942-3313 to schedule a ride. After the event we will be make the demo Rhino's available at a very special discount price to anyone interested.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally   Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 10:40 pm

yup, i'll be there... i've dealt with Big Number 1 for years(motorcycles, of course). good group of guys...

remind me to tell you a story about them good group of guys!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally   Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 11:09 pm

Guess I will add my 3rd Reply to my own thread.

I should be able to make it myself, I will be off on Sunday March 30,2008. How many others will be able to go ride the Ridge then. Sounds like a full day of events (Prize GiveAways, PokerRun, Big Reps from Companies, etc).

Wheelin' have you had a chance to get the Banner an Flag made yet for the club? Are you going to be able to make this ride? If not can you get the banner to me before March 30th. I want to find somewhere to set-up camp for the day. Put up an Easy-Up Canoply and tie the banner up. Otherwise just set-up a table an chairs. Place to hang out at if we're not riding an bascially to get the word out about SouternSxSRiders without looking like a complete vendor or something.
Back to top Go down
Mudxtc

Mudxtc

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally   Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 1:28 am

Sounds like fun, Let me see what I can do! I might be able to sneak another trip!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally   Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 9:15 am

where is the ridge?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally   Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 10:48 am

It is in south alabama. Here is a link to the directions page on the site.

http://www.ridgeriding.com/directions.htm
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally   Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 1:12 pm

that's more central alabama Rick... it's about 30min's NE of birmingham(according to the directions)
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally   Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 1:18 pm

I might could make it, will know when it gets closer.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally   Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Number 1, Southern SxS Rally
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: