SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Future Rhino Hopefully....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My Future Rhino Hopefully.... Empty
PostSubject: My Future Rhino Hopefully....   My Future Rhino Hopefully.... EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 12:52 pm

Hey whats up all? Has anyone seen and care for the Full Bore edition rhino I think its called. I was just down at my dealer (KC's Powersports) and they have an orange 2008 Yamaha Rhino 700 EFI on the floor. It has Beard Seats, JVC Stereo, cab lights, lights on bumper. You can actually turn each light on an off individually and its all overhead. Doesnt have any typical Yamaha Rhino graphics it just says "Full Bore".

I took 2 pics with my phone so not the best. There was a blue rhino right next to it and thats all they had as of this time. I talked to the salesperson about this orange one though I just need to clean my two bikes up an take it in and see what they can do.

Give me your opinions! Might go back today with it which means I may have a Rhino before the March 1, 2008 ride.

My Future Rhino Hopefully.... L_9abfa7f107499d556ee56bdbc545eb9d

My Future Rhino Hopefully.... L_1779675d456a6b6fd9d198deb6941c96

I don't know If I will go yet, thats a tempting Rhino. They told me with all mods this bike is $16k but being as I have 2 bikes financed I don't know what it will come to in the end.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: My Future Rhino Hopefully....   My Future Rhino Hopefully.... EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 1:15 pm

Go for it Rick. Just make sure the mods add up to the asking price. Also, is it a Yamaha Special Edition or an aftermarket Kit?
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: My Future Rhino Hopefully....   My Future Rhino Hopefully.... EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 1:21 pm

Hey then I can call you TRADER RICK Razz lol! What do you want a freekin little whino for? Take a look at this video, with a few mods, way cheaper than the trade you can have a prowler that wastes built rhinos and even a teryx or razr!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ty8HT0NDJU

I know your on here and all these rhino guys and you feel left out, dont slip into the darkside to become just another rhinoboy lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: My Future Rhino Hopefully....   My Future Rhino Hopefully.... EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 1:32 pm

i love the fullbore plastic..the plastic is about $1800 ..looks like a GENERAL LEE RHINO
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: My Future Rhino Hopefully....   My Future Rhino Hopefully.... EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 2:11 pm

hell yeah on the orange rhino and hell yeah on the general lee - that is my ultimate goal with this rhino!

now gunny, 1 phat cat prowler looked good and obviiusly runs like a scalded dog- but i noticed they didnt care to list the mods liek they did the rhino or stock rzr.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: My Future Rhino Hopefully....   My Future Rhino Hopefully.... EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 2:43 pm

You go Gunny. I like a man who sticks to his Guns Exclamation I've been gettin some slack on why I did'nt buy a RZR, and to them I say: "It's a Rhino thing. You wouldn't understand" An old saying from my Jeep days. 👅
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Future Rhino Hopefully....   My Future Rhino Hopefully.... EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 5:10 pm

Rick... they had that up there when i bought my Rhino.. that was in November. Make sure they give you a good deal.

it was tempting for me also... wife and talked about getting it and putting a rebel flag and the Dukes numbers on the side... eventually, we decided it would be best to choose mods down the road that we really wanted.

it's sharp though...

good luck with it!!

so, are you going to change your userid to: "NotJealousAnymore Rick" once you get it?? lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: My Future Rhino Hopefully....   My Future Rhino Hopefully.... EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 5:54 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
You go Gunny. I like a man who sticks to his Guns Exclamation I've been gettin some slack on why I did'nt buy a RZR, and to them I say: "It's a Rhino thing. You wouldn't understand" An old saying from my Jeep days. 👅

Im just poking at him, I love rhinos they are just to cramped up for me, old motorcycle knee injury and too tight a driver compartment. I also like the razr, had a2005 800 sportsman with that motor it was awesome, but the whole thing is to small.I like the treyx but it wasnt out so I still havent seen one up close I had a brute force with that motor and loved the vtwin. But I really liked the prowler after driving my friends and so it made the perfect choice for me. I was already a arctic cat fan and had the 06 tony stewart limited edition, I loved it but really wanted a sxs. so just cause I rag you guys some doesn't mean I dont like your rides! 👽
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Future Rhino Hopefully....   My Future Rhino Hopefully.... EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 7:45 pm

Hey by the time I got back down there they had a Special Edition Rhino on the floor. I was going to still get the orange one until I found out it was a 660..... first salesperson mislead me. I will start a new thread on what I did get. It is good news !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Future Rhino Hopefully....   My Future Rhino Hopefully.... Empty

Back to top Go down

My Future Rhino Hopefully....
Page 1 of 1