SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recreational Vehicle Insurance

Go down 
+5
Z28
roadiestar
FLY TRAP
wvyankee2
GunRunner
9 posters

Who Here Insures There SxS or ATV?
YES
Recreational Vehicle Insurance I_vote_lcap86%Recreational Vehicle Insurance I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 19 ]
NO
Recreational Vehicle Insurance I_vote_lcap14%Recreational Vehicle Insurance I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Recreational Vehicle Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Recreational Vehicle Insurance   Recreational Vehicle Insurance EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 12:56 pm

Here is a Poll for everyone to partcipitate in. How many people insure their sxs's? If you choose yes which company do you use and whats your annual fee.

I just got in from State Farm and received Full Coverage (theft, liability,collison, etc) on my 2008 Rhino 700FI for $207.20 a year. Post if you feel safe and it will give everyone a good direction to head to get the best deals. That price is with a $500 deductible.

So lets hear the results everyone!
-Rick
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Vehicle Insurance   Recreational Vehicle Insurance EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 1:20 pm

Have mine Insured $195.00 a year Full Coverage=peace of mind :)
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Vehicle Insurance   Recreational Vehicle Insurance EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 1:23 pm

Full coverage with geico for 168.00 a year but I get a little bit of a discount cause it has my harley on the same policy.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Vehicle Insurance   Recreational Vehicle Insurance EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 1:25 pm

What is your deductibles? I guess I didnt come out too bad with state farm at $207.20 looking at yalls annual premiums. Mine is the same policy my truck is on. I have the exact same coverage and limits. Its allittle too much for the Rhino but at least I got it. Peace of Mind Coverage.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Vehicle Insurance   Recreational Vehicle Insurance EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 1:27 pm

Same coverage as my harley, I cant remember the deductable its 250 or 500. Strange thing, its cheaper than any of my atvs were.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Vehicle Insurance   Recreational Vehicle Insurance EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 1:32 pm

I never insured my other atv's or sxs until this one. Think it would have been high, filled out an online quote once an the Eiger would have been like 400-500 a year. I already owe way too much on this Rhino so thought I better go ahead an invest in the coverage.

All SxS's are Expensive though.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Vehicle Insurance   Recreational Vehicle Insurance EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 1:35 pm

Progressive- Full coverage/$250.00 deductibles, 100K/300K Liability. Under and uninsured coverage. $193.00 a year. I have no other coverage with Progressive, But I'm supposed to be getting a Honda Riders Club 10% discount. I am no longer a Honda Riders Club member :pirat:
Back to top Go down
FLY TRAP

FLY TRAP

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Vehicle Insurance   Recreational Vehicle Insurance EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 2:17 pm

Full covarge on both atv and sxs with progressive. dont leave home without it Laughing
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Vehicle Insurance   Recreational Vehicle Insurance EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 3:13 pm

I had 2 motorcycles insured and added the Rhino and it went down $20 a year cheers . Because I cant ride all 3 at the same time scratch .
Back to top Go down
Z28

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Insured   Recreational Vehicle Insurance EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 4:08 pm

FLY TRAP wrote:
Full covarge on both atv and sxs with progressive. dont leave home without it Laughing

All three with progressive. I have to much money tied up to not insure!!!
Back to top Go down
Gary

Gary

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Vehicle Insurance   Recreational Vehicle Insurance EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 4:17 pm

got 3 atvs full coverage an the new rhino insured full coverage all have 100 300 hundered thousaand coverage an 2000 medical with 250.decuable 90.00per year per vech thourgh Farm beaur ins
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Vehicle Insurance   Recreational Vehicle Insurance EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 6:00 pm

close to 300.00 a yr... with a 100.00 deductable. there's no way i would have a toy like this and not insure it.

oh, and i use USAA.
Back to top Go down
muddyrhino

muddyrhino

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Vehicle Insurance   Recreational Vehicle Insurance EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 6:27 pm

I use ATV LINE!! It covers by bikes, trailer and uninsured riders that might hit me or my bikes. Plus 5,000.00 after markets on the rhino and 2,500 after markets on my husband's Vinson. I think I pay 400.00 a year for both of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undergrounatv.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Vehicle Insurance   Recreational Vehicle Insurance EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 7:59 pm

185.00 a yr ,100.00 deduc covers rhino and up to 3500.00 worth of mods.full coverage,same as my truck cheers Nationwide is on my side!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Vehicle Insurance   Recreational Vehicle Insurance EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 9:31 pm

Nationwide, same money as RHINOMCB's.......Full coverage........also 1000.00 Medical Insurance. <~~~have used that before with the insurance I paid on my YZ450F.
Back to top Go down
Cub

Cub

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Vehicle Insurance   Recreational Vehicle Insurance EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 8:20 pm

State farm...$200 per year with the same coverage I have on my truck. Also have a $250 deductable. Have had State Farm since I got my licence 15 years ago. Have always treated me great and haven't found anyone that can beat their prices for the coverage I have.
Its too cheap not to have insurance on one...know a few guys that have used theirs!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lincolncountrytrailriders.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Vehicle Insurance   Recreational Vehicle Insurance Empty

Back to top Go down

Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: