SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday ride at windrock, feb 29

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 Empty
PostSubject: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 12:58 pm

The BIG affraid Ride is Saturday, March 1st, but it looks like some will be showing up friday to ride too.
So why dont we firm up some details so we can meet up with as many as we can to ride.

Seems like a lot have said they will be getting there around 1pm est, what say we meet up in the upper parking lot around 1pm-1:30? That gives us time to get permits or whatever, then we can ride long as you guys want to and maybe meet up latter for dinner. Any thoughts???

Last edited by GunRunner on Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 1:24 pm

I should be there at the Trailhead parking by 12:00 friday to ride.

Also are some of you sticking around for Half a day Sunday to ride before heading home, thinking I may try to although that didn't happen last time... Everyone be careful and don't damage anything on Friday because it is a MUST that you ride saturday.

CHECK YOUR LUGNUTS EVERYONE, LOL!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 7:28 pm

i'll be there friday but im not riding friday..goin to relax lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 7:49 pm

i'll be there.... but, i'm not sure we'll make it there by noon. we're going to try though. we're leaving at 7am from the other side of huntsville... but, that's actually 8am windrock time. so, it will be close...

i vote for a 1 or 130pm meet time. that way no one is rushed... lol! like me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 7:52 pm

I agree with 1-1:30pm also.... since I will probably be arriving at the same time as Wheels and his wife.

See everyone friday
-Rick
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 8:20 pm

1 to 130's good for us. That will give us time to check-in, get on the riding stuff and get there.
Did we ever decide on a two way channel??????? Need to know that.
Jimbo
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 10:59 am

Hey thats ok by me, Official friday meet time in the uper parking area of the trailhead 1-1:30! Be sure if any need permits get them at the snack shack on your way in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 1:34 pm

i just heard from NocerisDave, he'll be there too... ATV_Rick, Nocerisdave and the wife and I are all going to convoy up there...

woohoo... i'm ready to ride!!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 5:01 pm

How bout some quick directions from the Comfort Inn to the Parking area where we are meeting. And, is the snack shack on the way?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 5:05 pm

we all need to meet up friday..i'll be there around noon
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 5:08 pm

Wheelin wrote:
we all need to meet up friday..i'll be there around noon

I'll be there about 12:30PM.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 5:10 pm

give me a call when you get there
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 5:11 pm

Wheelin wrote:

10-4
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 5:14 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
How bout some quick directions from the Comfort Inn to the Parking area where we are meeting. And, is the snack shack on the way?

From the Comfort go west 500 feet and turn right, hwy 61 ,I think, follow it to oliver springs about 5-7 miles
when you go over a overpass at oliver springs the entrance to windrock will be at the bottom of the hill on the right. Follow this road all the way to the trail head parking lot, as you enter the trailhead area the snak shack is on your left. Most others wanted to meet around 1pm, so if you get there early, dont run off give the others time to arive. cheers
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 5:20 pm

Thanks Gunny. :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 6:27 pm

for those of you interested... the bloody mary's have been made and are in the fridge cooling... cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 6:35 pm

Wheels wrote:
for those of you interested... the bloody mary's have been made and are in the fridge cooling... cheers lol!

There is a man who's plannin his trip cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 6:45 pm

Wheelin wrote:

PM me your cell## And anybody else too!!! I'll resopnd with mine. Nick I have you a radio, it's YELLER too, yours to keep. We need to decide on what channel, 14 or below, NIcks is a 14 channel.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 6:46 pm

Wheels wrote:

Sweet..........
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 9:55 pm

Supposed to rain Friday! :evil:
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 10:23 pm

Tellico450 wrote:
Supposed to rain Friday! :evil:

Let your heart not be troubled Telli. The Yankee is bringin the Sunshine with him. :bball:
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 10:26 am

Only a chance of rain,friday high of 51 but that can change, outlook has changed 3 times in the last 10 days, if it does we go find someplace to hang out and shoot the S#it :D Sat, partly cloudy high of 55 sounds nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday ride at windrock, feb 29   Friday ride at windrock, feb 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday ride at windrock, feb 29
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: