SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This site bugs me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BOOMERANG

BOOMERANG

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-18

This site bugs me Empty
PostSubject: This site bugs me   This site bugs me EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 7:07 pm

OK, I'm new here and you guys probably don't want me messing things up..........BUT, when I sign on in the afternoon, most of the categories have new topics or replies posted. I want to read all the new threads or replies. But when you go to the first subject that states NEW, (Yamaha Rhino) for example, then go back to the index, all the NEW post has changed to NO NEW. I can't remember which had the NEW post without looking for the post times.

There may be a simple answer to my question. But can't the NEW stay that way until I have viewed that topic?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

This site bugs me Empty
PostSubject: Re: This site bugs me   This site bugs me EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 7:13 pm

BOOMERANG wrote:
OK, I'm new here and you guys probably don't want me messing things up..........BUT, when I sign on in the afternoon, most of the categories have new topics or replies posted. I want to read all the new threads or replies. But when you go to the first subject that states NEW, (Yamaha Rhino) for example, then go back to the index, all the NEW post has changed to NO NEW. I can't remember which had the NEW post without looking for the post times.

There may be a simple answer to my question. But can't the NEW stay that way until I have viewed that topic?

I agree thats agravating. Maybe Rick can shed some light.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

This site bugs me Empty
PostSubject: Re: This site bugs me   This site bugs me EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 7:16 pm

I will look at the user control panel an see if there is an option for everyone.

I can't change any setting on the forum for everyone; due to I am not an Admin over the forum. If you have any questions about the website though you need to contact me!!! Cool Laughing

Hey Wheelin' I pass the torch to you! Can you change that in the forum admin console?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

This site bugs me Empty
PostSubject: Re: This site bugs me   This site bugs me EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 7:55 pm

Boom... i agree with you. what i do to work around it... is, pull up the forum.. right click and open in new window any sub forum i want to read... that way, i know the main forum i pulled up won't change. it's the long way... but, it's a way to get around the issue until Wheelin' fixes it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

This site bugs me Empty
PostSubject: Re: This site bugs me   This site bugs me EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 9:05 pm

BOOMERANG wrote:

r u guys clicking on??????????

(View posts since last visit)

its on the right side of the screen
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

This site bugs me Empty
PostSubject: Re: This site bugs me   This site bugs me EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 9:11 pm

it does it sometimes 2 me as well i look at the post date if it does it and i just go in orde rto keep my place
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

This site bugs me Empty
PostSubject: Re: This site bugs me   This site bugs me EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 11:22 am

Yes you can look at the date and time and figure out the new ones, most forums just list the post date so Im use to doing it that way.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Sponsored content

This site bugs me Empty
PostSubject: Re: This site bugs me   This site bugs me Empty

Back to top Go down

This site bugs me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: