SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who coming to WR sat???

Go down 
+5
Wingman
Mudxtc
nocerisdave
wvyankee2
rockbottom12
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

who coming to WR sat??? Empty
PostSubject: who coming to WR sat???   who coming to WR sat??? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 10:09 pm

and who r u bringing with u ???
i am
rhinotim
i newbe on a wheeler
2 maybe on wheelers
Back to top Go down
rockbottom12

rockbottom12

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: who coming to WR sat???   who coming to WR sat??? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 10:51 pm

me too!!! :D
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: who coming to WR sat???   who coming to WR sat??? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 11:01 pm

The Yankee is comin in Friday. Bringin Me, Myself, and I. :D
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: who coming to WR sat???   who coming to WR sat??? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 11:07 pm

My 5 year old and I will be there on Friday somewhere around lunch or so. I am not sure who is more excited.... me our my boy!
Back to top Go down
Mudxtc

Mudxtc

Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: who coming to WR sat???   who coming to WR sat??? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 11:13 pm

ME TOOOOOOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: who coming to WR sat???   who coming to WR sat??? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 11:16 pm

Me and the Wife and UtLover and possible 2-3 others :)
Back to top Go down
rockbottom12

rockbottom12

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: who coming to WR sat???   who coming to WR sat??? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 11:30 pm

Mudxtc wrote:
ME TOOOOOOO!!!!!
i have heard that one before. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mudxtc

Mudxtc

Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: who coming to WR sat???   who coming to WR sat??? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 11:46 pm

rockbottom12 wrote:
Mudxtc wrote:
ME TOOOOOOO!!!!!
i have heard that one before. Rolling Eyes

Phone is getting turned off Friday at NOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the camping area open? I am thinking about camping out friday night!
Back to top Go down
Wingman
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 557

PostSubject: Re: who coming to WR sat???   who coming to WR sat??? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 8:27 am

It looks like we won't be making this trip. 😢 As usual I ordered a bunch of stuff (trying to keep up with Rhinomcb), wrenched every evening for a hour or so installing the new stuff. Although I could tell someone was not as excited as I was, it was not until this morning something was mentioned that we need to do Friday night. pale

Ya'll have fun and take plenty of pictures of the good stuff (ie: roll overs, tires coming off ....)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: who coming to WR sat???   who coming to WR sat??? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 8:31 am

I will be at the ride Friday, Saturday, and hopefully allittle riding on Sunday!

Wingman your not going to make it? Well that must have been a last minute change. Make sure you make the next one and hopefully you will get some local riding in, in your area.

There will probably be plenty of pictures\videos floating around. Don't know about tires coming off.... Hey can someone else lose one this time, It better not be me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: who coming to WR sat???   who coming to WR sat??? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 8:55 am

Wingman wrote:
It looks like we won't be making this trip. 😢 As usual I ordered a bunch of stuff (trying to keep up with Rhinomcb), wrenched every evening for a hour or so installing the new stuff. Although I could tell someone was not as excited as I was, it was not until this morning something was mentioned that we need to do Friday night. pale

Ya'll have fun and take plenty of pictures of the good stuff (ie: roll overs, tires coming off ....)

hate to here that,was looking forward to riding with u all again.chase was looking forward to some more twinkies lol! lol!

well maybe nextime!!!! u can check out my rhinos new look on some pics hopefully :cyclops: Question :arrow: bounce
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: who coming to WR sat???   who coming to WR sat??? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 8:56 am

mark r u riding with us ????
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: who coming to WR sat???   who coming to WR sat??? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 10:11 am

Be there for riding friday and saturday!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: who coming to WR sat???   who coming to WR sat??? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 2:22 pm

i hate to hear that wingman... i was looking forward to seeing that lift you have. oh well. maybe next time...

wife and I are coming on up...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: who coming to WR sat???   who coming to WR sat??? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 2:35 pm

est 15-17 sxs s
a couple wheelers so far
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: who coming to WR sat???   who coming to WR sat??? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 5:58 pm

Me and two other rhinos and a 4 wheeler will be there saturday morning by 830 . what trails will yall hit first in case we are running late?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: who coming to WR sat???   who coming to WR sat??? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 8:59 pm

20-22 sxs s wake up rideplate lol! lol!
3 wheelers

cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: who coming to WR sat???   who coming to WR sat??? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 11:27 pm

Sandman wrote:
Me and two other rhinos and a 4 wheeler will be there saturday morning by 830 . what trails will yall hit first in case we are running late?

hey sandman..i'll have my phone.. if your running late give me a call and i'll tell yeah where we are at 706-264-0020 nick
Back to top Go down
utlover

utlover

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: who coming to WR sat???   who coming to WR sat??? EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 7:59 am

Me and the ball and chain. Dont tell her I said that!
Back to top Go down
Wingman
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 557

PostSubject: Re: who coming to WR sat???   who coming to WR sat??? EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 8:47 am

utlover I am already in trouble ..... I'm telling Twisted Evil

Besides misery loves company!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: who coming to WR sat???   who coming to WR sat??? EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 3:29 pm

Well I'm at the comfort Inn in Oak Ridge Tenn. Its raining Mad Maybe it will be nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who coming to WR sat???   who coming to WR sat??? Empty

Back to top Go down

who coming to WR sat???
Page 1 of 1