SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what

Go down 
+5
RHINOKING
jigger
MPower
ridepate
Woodtick
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what Empty
PostSubject: How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what   How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:55 pm

kind of gun rack system do you have for your buggy? Thanks guys!

How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what Mikequs%20Bigun%20Dec%2008

How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what Christmas%20Doe%202008%20002
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what   How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:26 pm

Phil, I think beer-hunting is more prevelant around here............ lol!
Back to top Go down
MPower
SSXSRider Member
MPower

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what   How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:58 pm

I use mine to hunt out of tick. i recently bought a koplin stand up type. i was a little worried about it not being very steady, but it holds really good, and 2 bolts and its out. I wanted to mount it in the floor board, but i have a 700, with worthless cupholders. i even tried to rig something without having to destroy them, with no luck, my guns were hitting the overhead speakers.no good, so i ended up mounting it in the bed

http://www.hunterworks.com/inc/sdetail/3875
Back to top Go down
jigger

jigger

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what   How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:17 am

Back to top Go down
RHINOKING
SSXSRider Member
RHINOKING

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what   How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:56 am

Big sky bar is what I have, just turn the rear grab bar around and use flat bar to go from one cross bar to the other on both ends next to the roll cage, works great.
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what   How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:28 pm

How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 92127

its called a tool bar system that you can mount various attachements to use as needed. this one has the kolpin double boot. the boots stay within the rollcage. so far i have not scraped them on anything

How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 238459 side shot of the bar on the "critter gitter"
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

PostSubject: Re: How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what   How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:01 pm

I LIKE that set up Rob. Does Cabela's have them?
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what   How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Glad to see you guys use your machines to go Grocery shopping. lol!
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what   How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:27 pm

How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 238463
Strong made,,, www.savantmfg.com bought mine thru todd at hunterworks years ago, i think

How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 238466
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

PostSubject: Re: How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what   How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Hey Rob, Remind me to NOT drop the soap around that damn dog! Okay? roflmao roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what   How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:31 pm

Man I want one of that litter!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what   How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:56 pm

Woodtick wrote:
Hey Rob, Remind me to NOT drop the soap around that damn dog! Okay? roflmao roflmao roflmao

That Buck is getting Pugged. roflmao
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what   How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:17 pm

Buck pugged!
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what   How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:21 pm

nocerisdave wrote:
Buck pugged!

OHHHHHHHHHH God Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435 How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what 13435
Back to top Go down
MPower
SSXSRider Member
MPower

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what   How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:26 am

I was wanting to go with that one too rob, but i have a wind jammer thats keeps me a little warmeron the rear, so i did not want to compromise that. also thought about overhead, but absolutely not ditching the tunes, so thus i went with the stand up. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what   How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what Empty

Back to top Go down

How many of ya'll use your Rhino to Deer Hunt? And what
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Machines :: Yamaha-
Jump to: