SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

front end noise on 2008 RZR

Go down 
+13
DirtDawber
ridepate
S
sstandefer
Big-R
AIRBORNE
ChrisC
roadiestar
wvyankee2
GunRunner
bush
tim
Showtime
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
beck
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-20

front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:50 pm

thatsright thatsright
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:54 pm

Thats when it's running and there not much better if any. So they can keep them.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:02 am

roadiestar wrote:
...........and there not much better if any.

What do you mean??????? That the RZR is not a better trail machine then a Teryx.
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:10 am

He nees to watch more Brimstone footage R.
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:25 am

The only advantage they realy have is there width. They all have there good and bad points. I wanted a RZR but after my friends keep braking all the time. I changed my mind.
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:28 am

news They can hill climb better than any other sxs out there and the way there geared they crawl MUCH better in the rocks. I've had a Rhino with mods and I've drove dads Rex as well, they don’t compare. I'm not knocking your ride or anyone else’s. I ride with a bunch of BAD Kaw's and Rhino's and the RZR S performs better. And its shock.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:48 am

Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

roflmao If it stops moving in any direction and it has to be towed out, what do you call it then??? It totally failed to drive did it not thatsright lol!

No Gunny you are wrong as usual. Still had front wheel drive.

I bet my rhino has climbed a lot more hills then your RZR Smiles

Wrong as usual lol! You wish! Okay, so it only limped back roflmao It still broke and you guys can bash the RZR guys all you want but I have never been on a ride where one EVER had to have help getting out of the woods due to a breakdown. So all this baloony about them being broke all the time is nothing but RZR envy and BULLSHIT thatsright OR MYBE IS it just RHINOSHIT roflmao

Yes BigR you probily have climbed more hills, some of us have to work for a living we can't just skip work and go riding or golfing any time, better enjoy it while you can cause your hobbies will soon change from climbing hills to changing diapers ! Then I guess you can brag about how quick you can clean out a pamper full of poo and replace it with a new one roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:01 am

DoddS wrote:
news They can hill climb better than any other sxs out there and the way there geared they crawl MUCH better in the rocks. I've had a Rhino with mods and I've drove dads Rex as well, they don’t compare. I'm not knocking your ride or anyone else’s. I ride with a bunch of BAD Kaw's and Rhino's and the RZR S performs better. And its shock.

Without question they should climb better. 77 inch wheelbase on a shorter overall machine versus 75 inch on the Rhino. 2 inches dont sound like much, but it helps to keep more weight on the front end on steep uphill climbs. Add the AWD system which activates the front locker when needed and you definately have a machine that will navigate the uphill, tight, twisty trails at Brimstone better than a Rhino.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:21 am

roadiestar wrote:
Thats when it's running and there not much better if any. So they can keep them.

Id take a broke RZR, if i had ever seen one thatsright to a new teryx any day of the week, cause you could fix the RZR, nothing can help a teryx lol!

Last edited by GunRunner on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:35 am

WOW the poo talking is getting deep. I kinda like it. Can I jump back in? I work for a living and I ride all the time. What does that make me Gunny.......a multi-faceted piece of poo ? lol!

It's all in good fun. I like the TERYX, I like the Rhino, I like the RZR, I like the Ranger, and I also like a nice healthy poo in the morning.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:53 am

Airborne LT wrote:
I work for a living and I ride all the time. What does that make me Gunny.......a multi-faceted piece of poo ? lol!

Why do you say that, you dont ride all the time, seems i remember you were gone for a long time and going back over there for a long time again? In your case the dang military should let you ride the whole time your home. The question is do you play golf roflmao cause thats a pure waste of good MAN time IMO roflmao
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:38 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Airborne LT wrote:
I work for a living and I ride all the time. What does that make me Gunny.......a multi-faceted piece of poo ? lol!

Why do you say that, you dont ride all the time, seems i remember you were gone for a long time and going back over there for a long time again? In your case the dang military should let you ride the whole time your home. The question is do you play golf roflmao cause thats a pure waste of good MAN time IMO roflmao

True, I was gone for a long time and I am going to be gone for another long time very soon. I wish they would let me take my Rhino with me.... Sad

I like golf but I don't have enough time for it anymore. Too many hobbies and not enough time.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:42 pm

Airborne LT wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Airborne LT wrote:

True, I was gone for a long time and I am going to be gone for another long time very soon. I wish they would let me take my Rhino with me.... Sad

I like golf but I don't have enough time for it anymore. Too many hobbies and not enough time.

If sombody is going to shooting at you, the RZR would be a better choice, its way faster! roflmao
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:39 pm

If sombody is going to shooting at you, the RZR would be a better choice, its way faster!
Not when it's broken down again and again and again Tools That's a good way to get shot, the only thing that might save your ass is that they think your gay for driving one. That's right a Gazer is a throw away utv anyway, use it once it brakes throw it out............. Screwed
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:50 pm

roadiestar wrote:
If sombody is going to shooting at you, the RZR would be a better choice, its way faster!
Not when it's broken down again and again and again Tools That's a good way to get shot, the only thing that might save your ass is that they think your gay for driving one. That's right a Gazer is a throw away utv anyway, use it once it brakes throw it out............. Screwed

RZR's dont break around here, we have many guys that own them and have no problems at all. And i dont think any of them are GAY as you keep saying which i know makes you sad, being youre so consumed with all things GAY. But Why not come on down and join us on a ride anyway. lol! We might even round up some guys that you would like, if there done shooting the re-make of DELIVERANCE front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 13435 front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 Delive10

So which one are you again? So we can recognize you when you get here? roflmao

front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 Villag11

SO UP THERE IN CT THIS HAS TO BE YOURE FAVORITE PLACE TO HANG OUT AND DO A LITTLE RIDING RIGHT? roflmao Just you and youre good buddies roflmao woo hoo front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 Gay-ci10
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:29 pm

I wish I could join you guys, some of the videos look real good. You guys are way to far for me , wish we were closer. I would be going all the time.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:57 pm

roadiestar wrote:
I wish I could join you guys, some of the videos look real good. You guys are way to far for me , wish we were closer. I would be going all the time.

Roadie,

Don't worry about it buddy. One of these days you might get to ride with us. However, some of these guys live just as close to trails as I. But they make jokes about NOT working or playing Golf. The fact is they can find time to ride and don't. It is hard to break any machine when it sits in the garage front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 13435

Just to let people know, most people that have money worked real damn hard to get it. So if I have money to play I must have earned it some how??????????
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:11 pm

Not me..........your guys taxes pay for my toys Smiles :afro: woo hoo

Of course this could be what I am seeing next year front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 778176 so I guess maybe I do earn just a small percentage of my paycheck.

I will say that my truck has racked up the miles this year travelling. I see me staying a lot closer to home in the coming months before I deploy. Speaking of close to home......seems some of you guys were going to come and ride LBL with me????
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:36 pm

Big-R wrote:
. But they make jokes about NOT working or playing Golf. front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 13435

There must be something more to golf than knockin a little ball in a hole, Im not seeing scratch roflmao

front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 Golf10
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:34 pm

Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:41 pm

:hijacked:

i love my rhino but ts not near as fun to ride as my rzr.
as most of you know i ride hard and ride a lot. probably more than anyone here. i have 1200+ miles on my rzr in less than 5 months and no trouble at all. just some normal wear ( breaks, tierod ends). i have had my rhino over 5 years and it has broke many times but has only needed to be towed back to the truck 3 times. 2 times was the clutch system that was my fault for not putting it back together right the other was the fuel pump. and all 3 times was in the last year. it is old and wore out. that's why i bought the rzr. and if you dont think i am hard on poo look at my post of broke rhino parts. thatsright

they all will break if you ride them hard. and there are good ones and bad ones from all manufactures.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:08 am

I will agree with you on one thing Bush
you are Hard on Shit...... cheers
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:41 am

ridepate wrote:
No thanks.................

http://www.rzrforums.net/rzr-s-specific-discussion/5966-clutch-problems-s.html

These guys just dont understand how to use the EBS system, it pays to read the owners manual first sometimes roflmao just like rhinos have certain ways to do things so does polaris and all brands are not the same.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:55 am

GunRunner wrote:
These guys just dont understand how to use the EBS system, it pays to read the owners manual first sometimes roflmao .

Yeah it's simple Gunny. Just keep your foot on the gas while trying to go slow downhill. roflmao
Back to top Go down
blu-knight
SSXSRider Member
blu-knight

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:02 pm

I guess you should have just called this the poo topic. roflmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: front end noise on 2008 RZR   front end noise on 2008 RZR - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

front end noise on 2008 RZR
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next