SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ted Nugent -- Texas Style

Go down 
+6
bush
Woodtick
Rhino Rob
beck
ChrisC
2Slow4U
10 posters
AuthorMessage
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Ted Nugent -- Texas Style Empty
PostSubject: Ted Nugent -- Texas Style   Ted Nugent -- Texas Style EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:28 pm

For any person who has not previously seen or heard the viewpoint of Ted Nugent on gun control, this video clip will remove all doubts as to where he stands. (All of those drugs he consumed at a young age as a rock & roller don't seem to have limited his intellect).

http://biggeekdaddy.com/miscvideos/TedNugent.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Ted Nugent -- Texas Style   Ted Nugent -- Texas Style EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:39 pm

Ted has always been on track.
he ant no dummy. and tells it like it is.
i wish people in power would listen to some
of what he says.... Eat
Back to top Go down
beck
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Ted Nugent -- Texas Style   Ted Nugent -- Texas Style EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:54 pm

Ted is dead on!! Ted Nugent -- Texas Style 778176 Ted Nugent -- Texas Style 778176 Hunter
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Ted Nugent -- Texas Style   Ted Nugent -- Texas Style EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:22 pm

Ted never did drugs, but he did do alot of crack Ted Nugent -- Texas Style 729242
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Ted Nugent -- Texas Style   Ted Nugent -- Texas Style EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:54 pm

If half the stuff I've read about "The Nuge" is true, we need a couple hundred thousand more just like him if you ask me! Case in point:

Despite his rock ‘n roll image, Nugent has always been outspoken against drugs and alcohol. “God blessed me with a level of awareness that I have the duty to optimize and deliver via my instrument,” he says, his wicked wit evaporating quickly, “How dare we compromise that gift (by taking drugs and alcohol). It’s blasphemous!”
While jamming with his guitar idol Jimi Hendrix years ago, Nugent packed up his guitar and left when Jimi ridiculed him for refusing to use drugs. “Jimi got high, and Jim’s dead. I went hunting, and I’m still Ted,” he says.
Nugent has been criticized by, of all people, fellow hunters, after he released a video showing him smacking the bejeezous out of a deer with his bow and arrow. Pro-hunting advocates have described it as “too explicit.” But at the same time, he’s been praised by the same groups for actively campaigning to defend the constitutional right to own firearms.
Nugent’s unyielding stance against drugs, coupled with his popularity and staunch defense of the Second Amendment, led to his election to the Board of Directors of the National Rifle Association in 1995.
You need a calculator to keep track of his awards and activities. In the four decades that he has been rocking with his Gibson guitar, Nugent has appeared in TV commercials, including one with the pink Energizer bunny; delivered speeches in countless law enforcement conventions, received a string of awards from the Firearms sports industry and has been honored on the floor of the U.S. Senate.

What say you Fox? What do you know about him if anything? Thanks
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Ted Nugent -- Texas Style   Ted Nugent -- Texas Style EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:17 am

GO TED!!!!!! HatWave clap

yes we need more like him.

everyone please go out and get your carry permit and join the NRA.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Ted Nugent -- Texas Style   Ted Nugent -- Texas Style EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:24 am

TED !! The guy always had the American Spirit !!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Ted Nugent -- Texas Style   Ted Nugent -- Texas Style EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:59 am

He has always been an idol of mine.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
misterp
SSXSRider Member
misterp

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Ted Nugent -- Texas Style   Ted Nugent -- Texas Style EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:43 pm

Ted for President
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Ted Nugent -- Texas Style   Ted Nugent -- Texas Style EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:10 pm

Ted's just a f'in Hippy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ted Nugent -- Texas Style   Ted Nugent -- Texas Style Empty

Back to top Go down

Ted Nugent -- Texas Style
Page 1 of 1