SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This may be an interesting thread to follow.

Go down 
+12
Clayboy
McChicken
DirtDawber
AIRBORNE
Triple J
Big-R
nocerisdave
ridepate
Woodtick
ChrisC
Rhino Rob
wvyankee2
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:18 am

We got sand in the east, we just dont play in it like the west coast guys do, here's why roflmao

This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 Sbox11As for china wall, rhinos may have a problem, but its a piece of cake for a RZR
thatsright lol!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGyleRYpe30
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:34 am

there you go again with some stupid shit. I wasnt attacking you or anyone. so why with the stupid picture?
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:13 pm

GunRunner wrote:
We got sand in the east, we just dont play in it like the west coast guys do, here's why roflmao

Seems we also have a flea infestation -- those cats need flea & tick collars... WTF
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:47 pm

[color=yellow]08Rhino700 wrote:
there you go again with some stupid shit. I wasnt attacking you or anyone. so why with the stupid picture?[/color]
08Rhino700 wrote:

I would love to see someone here on this
forum climb china wall. there has only been a hand full of rhinos to do
it- mine being the first 700fi to do it. well its now a 727cc but it is
still a fi model

08Rhino700 wrote:
funny how this east coast west coast shit starts-
if you have no idea whats its about why do you talk shit??
You come in here and make comments like this, and wonder why we spit back? This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 13435
Maybe you should go back over to sand flea headquarters and ask Max Powers to explain the picture to you. muhaha
Back to top Go down
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:50 pm

GunRunner wrote:
[color=yellow]08Rhino700 wrote:
there you go again with some stupid shit. I wasnt attacking you or anyone. so why with the stupid picture?[/color]
08Rhino700 wrote:

I would love to see someone here on this
forum climb china wall. there has only been a hand full of rhinos to do
it- mine being the first 700fi to do it. well its now a 727cc but it is
still a fi model

08Rhino700 wrote:
funny how this east coast west coast shit starts-
if you have no idea whats its about why do you talk shit??
You come in here and make comments like this, and wonder why we spit back? This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 13435
Maybe you should go back over to sand flea headquarters and ask Max Powers to explain the picture to you. muhaha

how about you shut your mouth- if you like to ride in mud then so be it but why classify us in a group of sand fleas??? trust me if I wanted to bash on someone I could go for days.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:54 pm

08Rhino700 wrote:

how about you shut your fat fucking mouth- if you like to ride in mud then so be it but why classify us in a group of sand fleas??? trust me if I wanted to bash on someone I could go for days if that really you in your avatar.

Ok Guys. Lets be nice.

Gunny, 08 is right. We have no idea what it is like riding the sand. He is willing to share his experience with us and we are acting like some of the guys at RF.net. Not cool.

I would love to ride the sand.
Back to top Go down
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:00 pm

Big-R wrote:
08Rhino700 wrote:

how about you shut your fat fucking mouth- if you like to ride in mud then so be it but why classify us in a group of sand fleas??? trust me if I wanted to bash on someone I could go for days if that really you in your avatar.

Ok Guys. Lets be nice.

Gunny, 08 is right. We have no idea what it is like riding the sand. He is willing to share his experience with us and we are acting like some of the guys at RF.net. Not cool.

thanks-

i have alot of good friends from back east- from KY, KS, IN, VT and ALL are nice good guys; so I expected not to get some a response like this- oh well i guess there is alway a dumb ass in every group. And to let you guys know- all of my friends from back east fly their friends out each winter for them to try the dunes- and all have said it was some of the best riding they have ever done. again- everyone had their own style.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:10 pm

My style 08 is this....
welcome woo hoo Chug drive RZR Drunk2 Chef Chug drive

If I ever get PCSd out west........I will try the sand. I may be trying it in 2011 when I PCS to VA.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:11 pm

Big-R wrote:

BigR you hold up for that POS over us, well I only got one thing to say and Id bet most of our guys feel the same way.
This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 Fu11He's a prick and he's just trying to stir shit by even posting in this
sand flea hating topic you BigR condoned and Marty started. What a
bunch of hipocrates some have become. rant2
Back to top Go down
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:30 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:

BigR you hold up for that POS over us, well I only got one thing to say and Id bet most of our guys feel the same way.
This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 Fu11He's a prick and he's just trying to stir shit by even posting in this

so i'm a pos and a prick?? wow you dont even know me- sounds like some one is being a prick to me??
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:38 pm

08Rhino700 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:

so i'm a pos and a prick?? wow you dont even know me- sounds like some one is being a prick to me??

You started the name calling and personal attack. And i stand by my thinking you are here just to stir shit. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:46 pm

GunRunner wrote:
08Rhino700 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:

You started the name calling and personal attack. Twisted Evil

Ok grandpa- don’t get you panties in a bunch – Do you think it would be fair if I started categorizing everyone from the east or the south in to a group of grumpy old rednecks because of you; so give a rest.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:00 pm

Gunny,

I want you to go over to RF.net and find one of my post where I am busting on riding in the sand. Then start calling me names.

I don't want our group to be know as basher. We have a great group here and we all love to ride. So lets talk about riding.
Back to top Go down
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:02 pm

please if anyone has any 700fi questions - let me know- i have done a ton of reseach on the motors and clutching- I might not be to knowledgable on the mudding stuff but this is why I am here to learn.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:05 pm

Big-R wrote:
Gunny,

I want you to go over to RF.net and find one of my post where I am busting on riding in the sand. Then start calling me names.

I don't want our group to be know as basher. We have a great group here and we all love to ride. So lets talk about riding.

roflmao What a load of crap, BigR Our own yankee started this topic and one over there for the whole purpose of starting shit, with youre blessing and you even posting here that we all join in. Shit at least man up and stand by what youre actions were.

Big-R wrote:
Please, I want everyone on this site (that is a member
at RF.net) to jump on this thread and tell Max how dumb he is. I am
sick of that dumb ass mouth. What a jerk. I love how he does not give
up even if he is out matched. Pate, Kent where are you two?????? Lets
give this guy hell......
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Gunny you don't listen do you.

The thread is locked down guys.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:04 pm

I have talked to Ronnie , and he told me to unlock this thread,
And yall can have at it. Just dont Cuss.

And yall can duke it out..... thatsright

Chris....... lol!
Back to top Go down
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:26 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Gunny,

roflmao What a load of crap, BigR Our own yankee started this topic and one over there for the whole purpose of starting shit, with youre blessing and you even posting here that we all join in. Shit at least man up and stand by what youre actions were.

Big-R wrote:
give this guy hell......

what does that have to do with me?? he wanted everyone to throw comments at Marc- Marc is a very good friend of mine so does this mean you are going to attack me too??? if so; that is stupid - anyways I think all of this is childish so whatever- if you want to continue with your stupid crap here then go ahead. its funny the # of pm's I have already gotten today telling me on how much EVERYONE cant stand you. Give respect to earn it old timer- until then go f@*k yourself!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:56 pm

Big-R wrote:
give this guy hell......
[/quote]

08Rhino700 wrote:

what does that have to do with me?? he wanted everyone to throw comments at Marc- Marc is a very good friend of mine so does this mean you are going to attack me too??? if so; that is stupid - anyways I think all of this is childish so whatever- if you want to continue with your stupid crap here then go ahead. its funny the # of pm's I have already gotten today telling me on how much EVERYONE cant stand you. Give respect to earn it old timer- until then go f@*k yourself!

I dont want or need respect from a punk ass kid like you, but if you can figure it out the above post was by BIGR the guy who invited you here. The pm's you got im sure came from the little girls on our forum.
I dont post on rhinoforums, the guys on
here that hate youre buddy max powers and the others are the same ones stroking you now roflmao Just Go back and read the topic and then you can see for youre self.
http://www.rhinoforums.net/general-rhino-discussion/30264-hunterworks-you-missed.html
Back to top Go down
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:09 pm

GunRunner wrote:

I dont want or need respect from a punk ass kid like you, but if you can figure it out the above post was by BIGR the guy who invited you here. The pm's you got im sure came from the little girls on our forum.
I dont post on rhinoforums, the guys on
here that hate youre buddy max powers and the others are the same ones stroking you now roflmao Just Go back and read the topic and then you can see for youre self.
http://www.rhinoforums.net/general-rhino-discussion/30264-hunterworks-you-missed.html

now im a punk ass kid?? lol
I dont care of what took place on those threads- i personally dont like Todd either- I think he causes more drama then good on RF- oh wait- that kind of sounds like you on this forum. and no one invited me here- I wanted to learn some more stuff about rhinos that I might not learn about on a forum that is mainly duners.

What is your deal anyways- you just an unhappy old man? you jealous of this young wipper snapper? lol

oh by the way I just saved a bunch of money switching to Anpac! so im in a good mood! lol
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:24 pm

Quote :
now im a punk ass kid?? lol
I dont care of what took place on those threads- i personally dont like Todd either- I think he causes more drama then good on RF- oh wait- that kind of sounds like you on this forum. and no one invited me here- I wanted to learn some more stuff about rhinos that I might not learn about on a forum that is mainly duners.

What is your deal anyways- you just an unhappy old man? you jealous of this young wipper snapper? lol

Yes if im a grandpa as you said, then at 25 you are a punk ass kid, No son im not jealous of you, ive done forgot more things than you will probily ever learn. lol! You started this, with youre snide little comments, about our members not knowing shit, and braging about climbing china wall, which looks like hundreds do all the time from all ythe youtube vids out there This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 13435 So keep on at me if you want to play youre little kid games, but im not trying to argue with you. Im sure you think youre little green buggy with the teryx hood scoop is way cool and thats fine but im definitly not impressed or jealous. allright
Back to top Go down
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:31 pm

GunRunner wrote:
[Yes if im a grandpa as you said, then at 25 you are a punk ass kid, No son im not jealous of you, ive done forgot more things than you will probily ever learn. lol! You started this, with youre snide little comments, about our members not knowing shit, and braging about climbing china wall, which looks like hundreds do all the time from all ythe youtube vids out there This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 13435 So keep on at me if you want to play youre little kid games, but im not trying to argue with you. Im sure you think youre little green buggy with the teryx hood scoop is way cool but im definitly not impressed or jealous. allright
fyi no braging about how fast my car is- never said that anyone here didnt know shit- I said dont talk shit if you never had riden in the dunes. the only one that doesn know shit is you.
green buggy with a teryx hood scoop???? does anyone know what he is talking about? from reading you posts i think your knowledge of sxs is real slim unlike yourself huh? and not trying to impress anyone i built it for my wife and if she is happy then thats all that matters.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:35 pm

Quote :

i built it
for my wife and if she is happy then thats all that matters.

Yea we know This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 Punkbi10 roflmao
Back to top Go down
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:40 pm

yep thats it- you nailed it.

thats why I get laid every night to one of the hottest chicks you would ever laid eyes and you got home too...... well again judging my your avatar im sure she isnt much and I would care about maker her happy either! lol
Back to top Go down
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:43 pm

keep it up fat man-there is nothing that you can say or post your stupid little pictures that I give a f@ck about.

and WOW the pm's keep rolling in about how much of a dumb ass you are! you sure do have ALOT of fans here!! lol

how does it feel to be a 55year old loser?- I thought most grew out of that stage, if they were one, after highschool? I guess that wasnt the case for you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This may be an interesting thread to follow.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next