SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FLYTRAP TO THE RESCUE!!!!!

Go down 
+3
daddy rabbit
shawnley1222
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

FLYTRAP TO THE RESCUE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FLYTRAP TO THE RESCUE!!!!!   FLYTRAP TO THE RESCUE!!!!! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:01 am

well guys..after a great !st ride with the BEST sxs club out there, dad and I ran into a little problem Mad On the way home we had a blowout on my trailer Shocked Shocked Shocked

when we pulled over it was pretty bad!!!! It tore my fender and lights all up Mad thank god it didnt get my rhino Shocked Well we had NO SPARE and NO TOOLS to change it Mad Well I called flytrap!!! he was already headed home but him and his friend turned around and came to the rescue cheers cheers

They came atleast 45min out of there way to come help his little buddy cheers We didnt know if his friends spare would work but it did cheers cheers cheers cheers I cant remember the guys name with the spare but THANK YOU!!!!!

FLYTRAP..man what would i do without you bro!!!!!!!!! Your a great friend and one day i'll be able to come help you cheers

Guys im telling you..THANK GOD everyday that you have good friends cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: FLYTRAP TO THE RESCUE!!!!!   FLYTRAP TO THE RESCUE!!!!! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:06 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers yeah 4 flytrap Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: FLYTRAP TO THE RESCUE!!!!!   FLYTRAP TO THE RESCUE!!!!! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:43 pm

wow... nice going FLYTRAP!! cheers
Back to top Go down
daddy rabbit

daddy rabbit

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: FLYTRAP TO THE RESCUE!!!!!   FLYTRAP TO THE RESCUE!!!!! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:54 pm

i would be proud if i could call him family Wink Fly trap U DA MAN Wink
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: FLYTRAP TO THE RESCUE!!!!!   FLYTRAP TO THE RESCUE!!!!! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:11 pm

Nice, I think its a southern thing Wink .
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: FLYTRAP TO THE RESCUE!!!!!   FLYTRAP TO THE RESCUE!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 11:10 am

wheelin,you gonna have to put flytrap in your will! who goes out of state with no spare tire lol! walmart sells trailer spares, buy one and a lug wrench and a 10.00 bottle jack for next time!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: FLYTRAP TO THE RESCUE!!!!!   FLYTRAP TO THE RESCUE!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 11:29 am

The way this group is growing, in about a year there wont be anyplace in the Southeast where a Southern SxS Rider wont be within 10 minutes of your location. Flytrap, good job bailin them out cheers
Back to top Go down
FLY TRAP

FLY TRAP

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: FLYTRAP TO THE RESCUE!!!!!   FLYTRAP TO THE RESCUE!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 10:56 pm

Well the truth is I started not to answer my phone lol! Just kidding little buddy.
Its just the way I was made, I help anyone I can, dont know when I might need the help.

P.S. Wheelin before the next ride if you want another piggy back ride "LOOSE SOME WEIGHT" lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLYTRAP TO THE RESCUE!!!!!   FLYTRAP TO THE RESCUE!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FLYTRAP TO THE RESCUE!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: