SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mount Aetna ride

Go down 
+3
Tellico450
Admin
nocerisdave
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Mount Aetna ride Empty
PostSubject: Mount Aetna ride   Mount Aetna ride EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:40 am

What do you guys think about a ride on Atna? I have road there twice and although it aint Coal Creek it a lot of the same type riding. For those who dont know its right inside West Chattanooga, right off the interstate. Here is one vid on youtube,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO71lnrNXug
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Mount Aetna ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Aetna ride   Mount Aetna ride EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:53 am

Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Mount Aetna ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Aetna ride   Mount Aetna ride EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:02 pm

Wheelin wrote:
ahhhhhh IM NOT TAKIN MY RHINO Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koZam7uQ4VM&feature=related

I'll HIT IT!!! It aint all that bad Nick!!!!~! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Mount Aetna ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Aetna ride   Mount Aetna ride EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:29 pm

This is one of at least 4 different trials on the power lines, you dont have to go up or down this type of trails. Just like Coal Creek there are all tyoes of trails just about every where you go.....so you can hit the extreme or go around them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mount Aetna ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Aetna ride   Mount Aetna ride EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:39 pm

i'll ride it... just say the word. cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mount Aetna ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Aetna ride   Mount Aetna ride EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:51 pm

WE WILL RIDE WITH U TOO!!!!! ITS ABOUT 15 MIN FROM MY HOUSE !!!!!!! geek bounce 🤡 :bball: affraid :albino: cheers
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Mount Aetna ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Aetna ride   Mount Aetna ride EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:56 pm

DA-Y-UM - I think Im with with wheelin!

one word - BEADLOCKS!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mount Aetna ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Aetna ride   Mount Aetna ride EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:08 pm

rcmass wrote:
DA-Y-UM - I think Im with with wheelin!

one word - BEADLOCKS!

iits not a bad place to ride.there r alot of bad spots u can take.but for every one there r 2 easy ways around it.that place has more spider web trail than any place iv ever seen.we love to go and follow the rock crawlers around and see them climb all the steep hills :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mount Aetna ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Aetna ride   Mount Aetna ride EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:42 pm

I have seen that video before. In the past heard of Aetna from a person on Highlifter was going to trade\buy trailer from but kept my 6x10 in the end. Never rode it though. If you set a date and I am off work then count me in!

-Rick
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mount Aetna ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Aetna ride   Mount Aetna ride EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 11:43 pm

rhinomcb wrote:
WE WILL RIDE WITH U TOO!!!!! ITS ABOUT 15 MIN FROM MY HOUSE !!!!!!! geek bounce 🤡 :bball: affraid :albino: cheers

ok... i know where the post ride BBQ is... lol!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Mount Aetna ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Aetna ride   Mount Aetna ride EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 2:55 am

Just like Rhinomcb said you dont have to take the exteme trails. If you havent been its worth the trip just to watch the crawlers tear flip and roll their rides. The first time I went there was easily more rides there than we saw at the Windrock trail head. Everything from new 4x4 trucks and I do mean brand new, all types SXS's, atv's and two wheelers. I had a local tell me there was 150 miles of trails there.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

Mount Aetna ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Aetna ride   Mount Aetna ride EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 9:10 am

pick the right line.......piece of cake 👅
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

Mount Aetna ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Aetna ride   Mount Aetna ride EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 9:33 am

just take the roof off run bout 7psi and roll on and strap it all down so just in case...less clean up
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Mount Aetna ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Aetna ride   Mount Aetna ride EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 10:14 am

I like, Shocked unfortunately it is to far way for a day ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mount Aetna ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Aetna ride   Mount Aetna ride Empty

Back to top Go down

Mount Aetna ride
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: