SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A rundown of our fist ride for those that missed it!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

A rundown of our fist ride for those that missed it! Empty
PostSubject: A rundown of our fist ride for those that missed it!   A rundown of our fist ride for those that missed it! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 11:40 am

Ok, I got to the parking lot of windrock at 12:15 friday, it was nasty, rained on me all the way from chattanooga. Soon several others showed up but we decided it was just too nasty and all headed back to our motels. We got together at 7pm at the sagebrush steakhouse for a good dinner we had a big turnout! Saturday morning we got together at windrock, 26 rhinos, my prowler and 9 atvs left for the flats with Z28 in the lead. At the first stop, Nirousdaves little boy went swimming, so as a great dad he took off back to get his boy some dry duds so he wouldnt turn into a popsicle lol! We continued on and stoped at the coal pits to play and then had a surprise 25th anniversary party for Flytrap and his wife and had great cake that Z28 had baked for us all. I was third in line when Z28 decided to see if his rhino would run faster less to cakes on board and he and the guy in the red rhino with the nice custom roll cage(sorry I forgot who you were) took off and as they went around a big turn I took my eyes off them and then was confronted by a turn to the left and one to the rigft, murphys law dictated I take the wrong one and led everyone to a dead end! After we all got headed the right way it was on to the flats where we lined up and snapped some pics and played, climbing some steep hills and doing some fun run races. Then it was time to head back, with a stop to fix a flat on the way. A great time was had by all, be sure if you did not make it, you make the next one!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A rundown of our fist ride for those that missed it!   A rundown of our fist ride for those that missed it! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 6:49 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Ok, I got to the parking lot of windrock at 12:15 friday, it was nasty, rained on me all the way from chattanooga. Soon several others showed up but we decided it was just too nasty and all headed back to our motels. We got together at 7pm at the sagebrush steakhouse for a good dinner we had a big turnout! Saturday morning we got together at windrock, 26 rhinos, my prowler and 9 atvs left for the flats with Z28 in the lead. At the first stop, Nirousdaves little boy went swimming, so as a great dad he took off back to get his boy some dry duds so he wouldnt turn into a popsicle lol! We continued on and stoped at the coal pits to play and then had a surprise 25th anniversary party for Flytrap and his wife and had great cake that Z28 had baked for us all. I was third in line when Z28 decided to see if his rhino would run faster less to cakes on board and he and the guy in the red rhino with the nice custom roll cage(sorry I forgot who you were) took off and as they went around a big turn I took my eyes off them and then was confronted by a turn to the left and one to the rigft, murphys law dictated I take the wrong one and led everyone to a dead end! After we all got headed the right way it was on to the flats where we lined up and snapped some pics and played, climbing some steep hills and doing some fun run races. Then it was time to head back, with a stop to fix a flat on the way. A great time was had by all, be sure if you did not make it, you make the next one!

That was me Gunny, Sorry I took the right and didn't wait, but our fearless leader was haul'in butt and I had to keep-up........... :D
Back to top Go down
Bigg Bubba

Bigg Bubba

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A rundown of our fist ride for those that missed it!   A rundown of our fist ride for those that missed it! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 11:21 pm

sounds like a mudcon leading the pack..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rundown of our fist ride for those that missed it!   A rundown of our fist ride for those that missed it! Empty

Back to top Go down

A rundown of our fist ride for those that missed it!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: