SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet.

Go down 
+13
GunRunner
cajuncoot
Rhino Rob
Clayboy
wvyankee2
Big-R
rhinomikey
CaptMorgansgirl
DirtDawber
Dirt Chic
ChrisC
AIRBORNE
Woodtick
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet. Empty
PostSubject: I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet.   I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:38 pm

Some of you may remember me posting several weeks back about the excitement the wife and I felt on hearing the news that after 8 years of trying we were gonna be grandparents? Well, that isn't going to happen now. Complications of a premature labor caused the death of my grandson, Adam, this morning after only 3 hours of life. So help me God I don't know how much more I can stand. Just buried my sister two weeks back and now this. Even though I can't talk of it yet this seems to help some. This sadness will consume me without some form of release. Thanks for "Listening" folks. And those of you so inclined, please keep our daughter and son in law in your prayers. Phil...
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet.   I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:41 pm

As I told you today brother, God be with you and your family at this difficult time.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet.   I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:00 pm

I am so sorry to hear this Phil...... Sad

Sometimes things in life are so unfair.... pale
Back to top Go down
Dirt Chic
SSXSRider Member
Dirt Chic

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet.   I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Awww....sorry to hear about that. May God bless you & your family, & bless you with a grandchild. I know how you feel about loosing someone....I remember loosing 3 people all in 2 weeks before.
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet.   I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:16 pm

My Lord man. I feel so sorry for you and your family.
May God heal your heart quickly.
Back to top Go down
CaptMorgansgirl
SSXSRider Member
CaptMorgansgirl

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet.   I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:17 pm

I'm so sorry to hear this. My heart breaks for you and your family. Sad Your daughter, son in law and whole family are in my thoughts and prayers. Prayer
Back to top Go down
rhinomikey

rhinomikey

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet.   I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:11 pm

I will be praying for your entire family, my heart goes out to you and them...

When I lost my dear mother in 2004 rather suddenly, I found my best comfort in knowing that I will see her again one day.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet.   I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:53 pm

Phil,

I don't even have the words. I will be putting my Farther-in-Law to rest tomorrow and the only comfort the family has is that our baby will be here in a few weeks. I can't imagine the pain.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet.   I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:43 am

Woodtick wrote:
Complications of a premature labor caused the death of my grandson, Adam, this morning after only 3 hours of life. .

Big-R wrote:
Phil,

I will be putting my Farther-in-Law to rest tomorrow and the only comfort the family has is that our baby will be here in a few weeks.

Phil and Ronnie. I'm very sorry for your losses. Prayers go out to you and your families during these difficult times.
Prayer
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet.   I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:51 am

So very sorry for your loss Phil, prayers from my family to yours.
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet.   I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:41 am

One day Phil the circle will be unbroken. Trust in God, he knows what he is doing tho we are blinded with our own earthly wants. You have our condolences and prayers
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet.   I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:11 am

phil, our heartfelt sorrows to your family. i also lost my first grandkids march 06. twin girls both born premee and passed within half hour after birth, after i got to hold them. the pain will always be in my heart but i find comfort in knowing that they are better off and not suffering .God Bless you and the family. Big -R sorry to hear about your and Kristens loss also . Our thoughts are with you both also. mike and janet " coot and ol'goat"
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet.   I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:11 am

So Sorry to hear, you and the family will be in our prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet.   I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:03 am

Damn, man... I feel for you!

You and your entire family will be in my prayers...
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet.   I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:42 pm

Phil.....I don't know what to say that hasn't been said already. Trust in GOD...he loves you and will not give you more than you can handle. Give it all back to HIM!

So sorry for your loss.

And the same to you and the MRS. Ronnie.....so sorry for your loss.

Prayer for all of you.
Back to top Go down
SFC Retired

SFC Retired

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet.   I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:59 pm

Tick,

Just wanted to say sorry for your loss. We'll be thinking about you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Dirt Chic
SSXSRider Member
Dirt Chic

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet.   I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet. EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:45 pm

I found out yesterday that a friend of mine lost her 3 month old baby. She is devastated. That has to be a really hard thing to go through.
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet.   I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet. EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:17 pm

This has been the single hardest thing I've ever faced in my lifetime. Both my parents are gone, aunts, uncles, and friends. Nothing has ever hurt me like this. Adam would have been our first grandchild. My wife and I lost a child 36 years ago when she was in her third month. At the time we didn't think there would be anything in life any worse than that. We were wrong.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet.   I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet. EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:22 pm

Phil,
You've still got 600-plus friends right here sir!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet.   I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet. Empty

Back to top Go down

I can type this through tear stained eyes, but still can't talk about it yet.
Page 1 of 1