SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll prabably catch heck for this............

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I'll prabably catch heck for this............ Empty
PostSubject: I'll prabably catch heck for this............   I'll prabably catch heck for this............ EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 11:20 pm

editi lol! edit for lack of content............

Last edited by ridepate on Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'll prabably catch heck for this............   I'll prabably catch heck for this............ EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 11:32 pm

ridepate wrote:
IMO, Nicks kinda of the "man" here. He started this Southern SxS stuff, and to me if he says the next ride is @ Broad-River(and I'm sorry,(another heck-catcher) as long as Z-24 aint leading),it's at Broad-River, like it or don't come( ATV Rick)... We'll get to Wilburns, sooner or later. I'm not trying to be an @ss, but hey, in reality maybe I am!!!!!!!!!!!
Jimdamnbo-The King of drags-"mess with red, your dead"

affraid they will be fine!!!! wont u boys!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'll prabably catch heck for this............   I'll prabably catch heck for this............ EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 11:43 pm

Hey pate it's all good in the Hood Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'll prabably catch heck for this............   I'll prabably catch heck for this............ EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 7:55 am

Hey Everyone I am editing (deleting my own post). There was too much info here.

All I will re add is Ridepate I don't appreciate the personal attack. I was not the one who started the Wilborns Ride thread although I went along with it.

You all don't understand there can be more than 1 official club ride at the same time as long as there are 5+ sxs members. Being from all over the southeast we may only have 1 huge ride a year. This has been quoted from another member on here.

I sent wheelin a long mad PM which I will resend again in a minute. The part about the website an membership fees was not a problem anyone, that just added to my argument with my problems with this group.

Just ignore it an lets listen to rcmass. Forget the drama an go ride!

Last edited by ATV_Rick on Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I'll prabably catch heck for this............   I'll prabably catch heck for this............ EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 8:00 am

fellas - just my $.02 - but good lord - this is a bunch of drama that now I am questioning riding or posting.

I dont know the ins and outs of the "club" or the site...but yes, any money paid for the "club" (which no longer exists) should've bought decals, banners, and paid a portion of the site.

cant we just act like men, ride together, drink beer, and keep our feelings bottled up?
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I'll prabably catch heck for this............   I'll prabably catch heck for this............ EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 9:52 am

Growing pains....................You got to love em :bball:
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: I'll prabably catch heck for this............   I'll prabably catch heck for this............ EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 10:36 am

Dang, why do I miss all the good stuff Twisted Evil WTF is going on, I thought we all just bonded on the first ride... If the issue is where rides are held, to me its simple. With the members all living in spread out areas, ga,tn,ala,fla,nc,sc there is no way everyone can make every ride. so what you do is schedule area rides wherever a member wants to go and those that want to join them and go. It doesn't even matter if you have 1,2, or even 3 different rides in the same weekend. The object of this group is to go sxs riding with friends is it not? Then if you want to have an "official" member ride and get together you plan it way in advance and then try and get as many members involved as possible and pick a location with good lodgeing and in as much a centrail location as possible, like the first ride was. I think its good the atv rick wants to have a ride on the west side and wheelin on the east side it gives more members a chance to go. Dont let drama ruin a good thing. :)
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: I'll prabably catch heck for this............   I'll prabably catch heck for this............ EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 10:42 am

Sorry wvyank, I tried to edit in wv to the states and it would not let me! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I'll prabably catch heck for this............   I'll prabably catch heck for this............ EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 10:51 am

well said gunny.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'll prabably catch heck for this............   I'll prabably catch heck for this............ EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 3:58 pm

ATV_Rick wrote:
Hey Everyone I am editing (deleting my own post). There was too much info here.

All I will re add is Ridepate I don't appreciate the personal attack. I was not the one who started the Wilborns Ride thread although I went along with it.

You all don't understand there can be more than 1 official club ride at the same time as long as there are 5+ sxs members. Being from all over the southeast we may only have 1 huge ride a year. This has been quoted from another member on here.

I sent wheelin a long mad PM which I will resend again in a minute. The part about the website an membership fees was not a problem anyone, that just added to my argument with my problems with this group.

Just ignore it an lets listen to rcmass. Forget the drama an go ride!

My bad,wrong choice of words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll prabably catch heck for this............   I'll prabably catch heck for this............ Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll prabably catch heck for this............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: