SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FLY TRAP

FLY TRAP

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Thanks everyone Empty
PostSubject: Thanks everyone   Thanks everyone EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 11:30 pm

I would like to thank Z and Wheelin, daddy rabbit, and everyone else for the cake and card Saturday. It makes me proud to be a part of this.
I wished we could have spent more time to meet everyone, maybe next time we can. I thank God every day for my family and friends
because if we didn't have them...... what would we have? Rolling Eyes

I would also like to thank my wife(Lydia) for putting up with me all these years through better and worse. I feel very privileged to have a wife that likes to go play in the mud on our anniversary. :D

P.S. she said I still have to buy her something affraid
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Thanks everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks everyone   Thanks everyone EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 12:11 am

I SEE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ IN YOUR FUTURE Rolling Eyes Laughing Hey Fly you have a nice Wife and i know she has to be on Crazy Medicine to have put up with you all them Years Laughing Seriously you Guys Are Great Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Thanks everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks everyone   Thanks everyone EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 1:25 am

CONGRATS again man!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
utlover

utlover

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Thanks everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks everyone   Thanks everyone EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 8:54 am

A good woman is hard to find.Last year we went riding and camped at wilbourns on our anni. so I know what you mean.
Back to top Go down
daddy rabbit

daddy rabbit

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Thanks everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks everyone   Thanks everyone EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 10:17 am

hey JOEY & LYDIA it's a privledge to count u both as family in christ Cool you guys are a good example of family & freinds Wink thanks for all u do cheers life is short ⭐ eternity is long :arrow: wheeln can u put spell check on here (i cant spell PuPu) Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks everyone   Thanks everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: