SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My NEW TOY HAULER

Go down 
+11
Rhino Rob
Mud-and-Guts
tim
shawnley1222
Big Ed
GunRunner
Big-R
DirtDawber
wvyankee2
AIRBORNE
r6realtor
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
r6realtor

r6realtor

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-01-22

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:36 am

Hey guys it's been a while since I have been on here, a while back I sold the RZR and kept the Rhino but it seems like everyone now is getting RZR's what's up with that? Shocked it used to be nobody wanted to have anything to do with them? anyway here is my new truck, I will be trying to get up to Windrock in early Oct. or early Nov. we just found out my wife is pregnant with our first child so this trip is going to be a take it easy scenic trail type trip.
My NEW TOY HAULER Truckandrhino000022
My NEW TOY HAULER Fabtechlift000162
My NEW TOY HAULER Fabtechlift000082
My NEW TOY HAULER Fabtechlift000102
My NEW TOY HAULER Fabtechlift000122

Last edited by r6realtor on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:38 am

Chevy!! That thing is SSSAAAWWWEEEETTT!!!

Congrats on the pregnancy......nothing like kids man!
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:39 am

Bad ass truck. allright

So know you got the 4 seater Rhino right?
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

r6realtor

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:43 am

Thank guys im excited and scared at the same time but i am all set for the little guy or girl with the 4seat rhino
My NEW TOY HAULER Yellowrubi00007
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:50 am

NICE TRUCK !!
So now you're back to being an "old guy with a Rhino"? ownedsm lol!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 am

Congrats on the pregnancy. I felt the same way almost 9 months ago. My little girl will be here Friday about 9:30 am woo hoo

Nice truck!!!!!
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

r6realtor

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:04 am

Big-R wrote:
Congrats on the pregnancy. I felt the same way almost 9 months ago. My little girl will be here Friday about 9:30 am woo hoo

Nice truck!!!!!

No kidding thats awesome congrats!!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:05 am

I had apprehensions too when the wifey was pregnant. I am not ashamed to say that I cried when I heard my baby girl squeal for the first time. That is a day I will never forget.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
r6realtor

r6realtor

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:06 am

DirtDawber wrote:
NICE TRUCK !!
So now you're back to being an "old guy with a Rhino"? ownedsm lol!

Is that what happened? all the old guys get the rhinos and the young bucks get the rzrs?? I tell ya when I came back from my Tenn. trip last year with mine, it did awesome up there for sure more power and climbing ability than I would ever need!
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

r6realtor

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:09 am

Airborne LT wrote:
I had apprehensions too when the wifey was pregnant. I am not ashamed to say that I cried when I heard my baby girl squeal for the first time. That is a day I will never forget.

Hey theres nothing wrong with that!
it's so weird stil,l it doesn't feel real yet we went for our first ultrasound and the lady said it's the size of a Teddy graham LOL!
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:28 am

:D That's funny! After one of the girls here at work had the first ultrasound, she was calling her's her little bean. 🤡
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:56 am

Quote :
Hey guys it's been a while since I have been on
here, a while back I sold the RZR and kept the Rhino but it seems like
everyone now is getting RZR's what's up with that?

They are dumping rhinos and buying RZR's like rats from a burning ship after seeing they are the true Trail king where we ride. Of course they cant haul the kids and dogs with them but most times where we ride you dont want to risk that kind of cargo hanging out back in the wind. Congrats on the truck and baby.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Big Ed
SSXSRider Member
Big Ed

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-05-11

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:10 pm

Congrats on the truck and new family addition. I agree with LT, there's nothing better than kids.

Also, Congrats to you Big R - hope everything goes well on Friday. It will be a day of emotion you'll never forget.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:20 pm

Jason sweet truck get rid of the hummer too???

Congrats on the baby.

Still need to go riding somtime.
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

r6realtor

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:31 pm

shawnley1222 wrote:
Jason sweet truck get rid of the hummer too???

Congrats on the baby.

Still need to go riding somtime.

Thanks! yep, hummer is gone, just her car, the jeep and the truck, we will probably be getting rid of her car and looking for a newer tahoe or yukon, so keep your eyes and ears open in FL for a good deal on a new body style for me.
Back to top Go down
tim
SSXSRider Member
tim

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-09-09

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:32 pm

Nice truck I like the black on black look. Congrats on the kid also nothing in the world like them. They are so much fun when they get to the age to go ride with you. My little girl would go to the grage and just sit in it wanting to ride arond the block.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:33 pm

Congrats to all There is nothing like the babies. I'll never forget the ultrasound we had the first of the year when the nurse said "there's nothing wrong with these babies" it kinda got quite for a minute. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
r6realtor

r6realtor

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:34 pm

tim wrote:
Nice truck I like the black on black look. Congrats on the kid also nothing in the world like them. They are so much fun when they get to the age to go ride with you. My little girl would go to the grage and just sit in it wanting to ride arond the block.

Tim
See thats so cool to me, I cant wait until he or she is old enough for that type of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:00 pm

nice looking truck and great machines to pull behind it. Rzrs are nice trail machines for sure but it was a green camo rhino that kicked Brimstones butt first and probably will be the last as well. So the rzr got sloppy seconds,

Congrats to you and the missus on the upcoming bundle of joy
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:55 pm

Sweet ride, love the lift ,wanted to do mine but at 5-7 tall and damn near 50 and wife at 58 to much to get in and out !! looks great!!
Back to top Go down
rubicon05

rubicon05

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-01-31

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:02 pm

nice truck man.......love the tire/wheel combo....what kind of wheels are they? what lift did you go with?
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:01 pm

That ride is easly one of the best looking Chevys I have seen in a while. Congrates on the bun in the oven!
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

r6realtor

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:20 pm

cajuncoot wrote:
Sweet ride, love the lift ,wanted to do mine but at 5-7 tall and damn near 50 and wife at 58 to much to get in and out !! looks great!!

Thanks, you have to get the electric steps, there awesome if you look close you can see mine they are virtually unseen until you open the door and they drop down like 6inches or something like that, close the door then they go up.
I couldn't get in this one at all with out them.
heres a pic of them dropped when the door opens
My NEW TOY HAULER Electricsteps00007
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

r6realtor

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:23 pm

rubicon05 wrote:
nice truck man.......love the tire/wheel combo....what kind of wheels are they? what lift did you go with?
The wheels are BMF's I think I know what that stands for Twisted Evil and the lift is a 7" fabtech lift with almost a 2" spacer stacked on top, so just about 9" of lift.
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

r6realtor

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:24 pm

nocerisdave wrote:
That ride is easly one of the best looking Chevys I have seen in a while. Congrates on the bun in the oven!

Thank you I appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My NEW TOY HAULER Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NEW TOY HAULER   My NEW TOY HAULER Empty

Back to top Go down

My NEW TOY HAULER
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next