SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tips for our new RZR owners

Go down 
+11
Big-R
Z06-08
Bobby D
ridepate
4x4pac
ChrisC
spinerep622
mking
Rhino Rob
AIRBORNE
GunRunner
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Tips for our new RZR owners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for our new RZR owners   Tips for our new RZR owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:27 pm

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao
roadiestar wrote:
The biggest and best tip for a new RZR owner is to get the extended warrenty................... thatsright
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Tips for our new RZR owners   Tips for our new RZR owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:36 pm

One of my Friends (Jay F -- he rode at Evarts with me in the Rhino) called several hours ago. His Rzr will not start. He can jump start it but the moment he removes the jumper cables it dies. He will be getting an Odyssey Battery soon. I hope it is a PC925 as I told him. He has a Honda ATV he does nothing to but the Rzr has something monthly and still clicks at the front wheels....

Note -- Get a good battery for your Rzr....
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Tips for our new RZR owners   Tips for our new RZR owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:04 pm

roadiestar wrote:
The biggest and best tip for a new RZR owner is to get the extended warrenty................... thatsright

How bout you bring that TERYX down here and we go to Brimstone?? I would like to see it traverse the stuff we go up in the RZR S. I don't think it will happen.

Randy..........Honda = Reliability.........period.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Tips for our new RZR owners   Tips for our new RZR owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:10 pm

I need to bring my Rhino to Brimstone. I'll be there in with the Can-am Sept 25,26, 27. I might just carry the Rhino also. To be honest last time a few of the trails seemed barely wide enough for the Can-am. I really can not imagine some of them in a wide Rzr-S.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Tips for our new RZR owners   Tips for our new RZR owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:17 pm

roamerr wrote:
I need to bring my Rhino to Brimstone. I'll be there in with the Can-am Sept 25,26, 27. I might just carry the Rhino also. To be honest last time a few of the trails seemed barely wide enough for the Can-am. I really can not imagine some of them in a wide Rzr-S.

Trust me brother......no problem at all. We even went on some "new" trails that were not on the map. Highlander in his Prowler, me on the S and Bigbore on his Rhino. We had no problems.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Tips for our new RZR owners   Tips for our new RZR owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:17 pm

roamerr wrote:

Trust me brother......no problem at all. We even went on some "new" trails that were not on the map. Highlander in his Prowler, me on the S and Bigbore on his Rhino. We had no problems.
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Tips for our new RZR owners   Tips for our new RZR owners - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:21 pm

Airborne LT wrote:
roadiestar wrote:

How bout you bring that TERYX down here and we go to Brimstone?? I would like to see it traverse the stuff we go up in the RZR S. I don't think it will happen.

Randy..........Honda = Reliability.........period.

I would love to but it's to far. My buddy just sold his RZR with 450 miles on it. Pr0blems were 2 ball joints,4 shocks,1 hub, 1 spindle, 1 cv joint, the front diff needed to be rebuilt, A arms were lose in the front frame, broken rear swaybar, rolled going slow and bent the rollcage, dirt getting sucked into motor, tilt wheel frozen up,wires coming lose in dash. thatsright roflmao lol! NoPoo not bad for 450 miles roflmao
Screwed Polaris
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Tips for our new RZR owners   Tips for our new RZR owners - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:06 am

Sounds like he either got a really crappy unit or he had a team of gremlins messing with it while he was asleep. Regardless, I still say the S is the baddest machine out there. If you don't believe me just go out and watch them on the trail sometime. Oh, that's right........all of your buddies that have them cannot get them out of the shop long enough to ride. That must be something that is only common up there because we are riding the crap out of ours down here. Go to RZR forums.........seems they are performing pretty well out west too. Anyone can find fault in ANY machine. I have things I don't like about this machine and I noticed a couple right out of the gate. Say what you want.....I am not unhappy with my purchase. It does exactly what I bought it to do. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Tips for our new RZR owners   Tips for our new RZR owners - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:43 am

I would of got a RZR in a heart beat if my buddy's didn't keep breaking. I think there a great design. I love the power and size, there's are a lot of good things about them. I'm just busting your ass. hide
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Tips for our new RZR owners   Tips for our new RZR owners - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:51 am

Yeah, I know. It's all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Tips for our new RZR owners   Tips for our new RZR owners - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:29 am

roadiestar wrote:

The best tip for someone thinking about buying a teryx IS DON'T! roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Tips for our new RZR owners   Tips for our new RZR owners - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:48 pm

GunRunner wrote:
roadiestar wrote:

See Gunny there you go again. But Yank and Big-R are the Hater 's
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Tips for our new RZR owners   Tips for our new RZR owners - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:11 pm

the best bet is to buy the extended warranty on ANY new machine. I like big butts
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Tips for our new RZR owners   Tips for our new RZR owners - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:47 pm

Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
roadiestar wrote:

Oh, so its ok for others to make snide comments about rzrs without someone replying?

Last edited by GunRunner on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Tips for our new RZR owners   Tips for our new RZR owners - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:50 pm

Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
roadiestar wrote:

See its like youre avatar, a cobbled up pos with popo wrote on it, do you think that we dont know its an attempt at making fun of polaris?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Tips for our new RZR owners   Tips for our new RZR owners - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:21 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
roadiestar wrote:

Oh, so its ok for others to make snide comments about rzrs without someone replying?

Gunny you started shit with me and I am on your ass. thatsright

You are a shit starter and I have a very big shovel.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Tips for our new RZR owners   Tips for our new RZR owners - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
roadiestar wrote:

Gunny you started shit with me and I am on your ass. thatsright

You are a shit starter and I have a very big shovel.

Nope, most times im shoveling what others are spewing. So Just what did i do to you? i dont remember Eat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips for our new RZR owners   Tips for our new RZR owners - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tips for our new RZR owners
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2