SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BUZCLEV5

BUZCLEV5

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-02-06

IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS Empty
PostSubject: IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS   IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 11:38 pm

JUST GOING TO SEE IF ANT ONE WAS PLANING ON GOING THAT SUNDAY
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS   IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 9:50 am

give us details!!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS   IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 10:17 am

Is that the event also sponcered by "Big Number 1"?

I will be available to attend myself and hopefully I do.
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS   IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 11:36 am

I will be there with a couple others.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS   IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 12:02 pm

So do you guys care to share what and where this is?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS   IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 12:15 pm

GunRunner wrote:
So do you guys care to share what and where this is?

I am copying this straight from the BIG NUMBER 1 WEBSITE. Hopefully this will answer some of your questions.

""1st Annual Yamaha Rhino Day

03/30/2008 - 03/30/2008

Please join the gang at Big#1 on March 30th at The Ridge Offroad Park for a full day of Side x Side fun. Please let all your buddies know we want Rhino's, Ranger's, Razor's, Mule's, Prowler's and any other Side by Side you can find there!

Please visit www.ridgeriding.com to see just how many miles of trails will be available. We will be giving away a set of 14in ITP wheels with TerraCross tires, a set of Cerillo race seats and lots of other goodies!!!

When you enter the park you will get a goody bag that will include a raffle ticket as well as your first poker card for the mid day poker run. We will also have a representative from ITP, J-Strong and Gorilla with their show UTV's and some products for sale. Please keep checking the event website at www.sidebysidesinthesouthrally.com for updates.

Entry into the park will be free and can hold well over 100 trucks and trailers. We will also have Yamaha Rhino demo rides througout the day. After the event we will be make the demo Rhino's available at a very special discount price to anyone interested.

""
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS   IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 1:22 pm

thanks I might just try and go
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS   IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 3:05 pm

I am copying this straight from the BIG NUMBER 1 WEBSITE. Hopefully this will answer some of your questions.

""1st Annual Yamaha Rhino Day

03/30/2008 - 03/30/2008

Please let all your buddies know we want Rhino's, Ranger's, Razor's, Mule's, Prowler's and any other Side by Side you can find there!

Then why isn't called 1st Annual SideXSide Day?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS   IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:16 pm

I plan on attending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS   IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS Empty

Back to top Go down

IS ANY ONE GOING TO THE RIDGE ON 3/30 FOR THE SXS RIDE/SHOW ARE WHATEVER IT IS
Page 1 of 1