SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arctic Cat sport????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Arctic Cat sport???? Empty
PostSubject: Arctic Cat sport????   Arctic Cat sport???? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:54 am

Found this post. I thought it was interesting. I had no idea that AC was considering a sport model. That would be cool.

Darryl89 wrote:

..........Also chatted with an Arctic Cat employee that said that AC was considering building a smaller, sportier version of the Prowler until the economy went sour. Right now it's on hold, but several others in AC are voicing their concern that AC will be allowing other brands to saturate the market if they hold out too long to release the new machine.
Engine wise, AC's engineers have stated several times that they have a lot of potential left in the 951cc motor. They just don't feel that they need to show all their cards until the other manufacturers start upping the ante on power.
Back to top Go down
cubanb

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Arctic Cat sport????   Arctic Cat sport???? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:35 pm

A die hard arctic cat rider told me the same thing a couple of weeks ago. I wish they would, could you imagine that motor in a rzr type vehicle??
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Arctic Cat sport????   Arctic Cat sport???? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:01 pm

cubanb wrote:
could you imagine that motor in a rzr type vehicle??

I think you may just see one next year in the Can-Am
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Arctic Cat sport????   Arctic Cat sport???? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:05 pm

Yep......I've been told the same thing.....want to see who comes through first.... AC, or CanAm....will be interesting, as there are no big changes @ Polaris surrender
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Arctic Cat sport????   Arctic Cat sport???? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:27 pm

Fox , a new machine for you..... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arctic Cat sport????   Arctic Cat sport???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Arctic Cat sport????
Page 1 of 1