SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RZR vs. RZR-s

Go down 
+11
kevinm
Smith700
nocerisdave
RMEF Lifer
Big Ed
GunRunner
DirtDawber
Showtime
ChrisC
AIRBORNE
rubicon05
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

RZR vs. RZR-s - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RZR vs. RZR-s   RZR vs. RZR-s - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:12 pm

you guys know i am unemployed right now , Big R and i would like you all to each send us 100.00 a piece and we will buy new rides this year when we get the total !! thank you and happy new year!!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: RZR vs. RZR-s   RZR vs. RZR-s - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:31 pm

cajuncoot wrote:
you guys know i am unemployed right now ,
Big R and i would like you all to each send us 100.00 a piece and we
will buy new rides this year when we get the total !! thank you and happy new year!!

And they appointed me to collect the funds so just send it to me Twisted Evil allright
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: RZR vs. RZR-s   RZR vs. RZR-s - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:47 pm

you havent got room for any more money gunny!!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: RZR vs. RZR-s   RZR vs. RZR-s - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:21 pm

cajuncoot wrote:
you havent got room for any more money gunny!!

I truly wish that was the case, things are as slow around here as i have ever seen it. Hoping things get better.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Showtime

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: RZR vs. RZR-s   RZR vs. RZR-s - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:26 pm

Keep in mind that no matter what you buy, S or LE you WILL want to buy other stuff for it!!! After you go on one ride with the southern SXS guys, you will feel that you are the only one with a STOCK MACHINE. So make sure you are honest with yourself about what you can spend. Dont think for one second that you wont want ANYTHING else if you get an S. You will still want a top, a windshield, skid plate, wintch, lift kit, doors, tunes, storage items, exhaust, and it goes on and and on and on. So make sure you save some of your money for the goodies. Every time I buy something I say "THIS WILL BE THE LAST THING"!!!!!! But......It never is. RZR vs. RZR-s - Page 2 630110 RZR vs. RZR-s - Page 2 572317 RZR vs. RZR-s - Page 2 572317 RZR vs. RZR-s - Page 2 572317 RZR vs. RZR-s - Page 2 32749 RZR vs. RZR-s - Page 2 203742
Back to top Go down
RMEF Lifer
SSXSRider Member
RMEF Lifer

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: RZR vs. RZR-s   RZR vs. RZR-s - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:40 pm

Welp ... looks like an Orange Madness is in my future ... near future.

Showtime, I know that these things are like boats ... a hole into which to throw money (as are Jeeps, firearms, etc ... ). Most of what you describe are what I would consider accessories ... and I do have a list as long as my .. uhhh ... arm, yeah, that's it .. Embarassed

After my test drive today, a windshield is a definite must, as would be skids and a winch for when I bite off more than I can take ...

Sam
Back to top Go down
Showtime

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: RZR vs. RZR-s   RZR vs. RZR-s - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:31 pm

WINDSHIELD IS A GREAT FIRST CHOICE. IT WAS MY SECOND CHOICE ONLY BECAUSE IT WAS SUMMER. RZR vs. RZR-s - Page 2 316414
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RZR vs. RZR-s   RZR vs. RZR-s - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RZR vs. RZR-s
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Machines :: Polaris-
Jump to: