SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY!

Go down 
+5
ridepate
wvyankee2
somerset700efi
Big-R
dlc54
9 posters
AuthorMessage
dlc54

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-21

WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY! Empty
PostSubject: WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY!   WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:28 am

Today, 5:30 & 8:30 PM eastern time...... Fishers ATV World on Outdoor Channel..... featuring Wilderness Trail Off Road Park, Bell County KENTUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big R - You may recognize a couple people on this ride. To bad they wouldn't let me wave at the camera! So I'll have to do it here.

Hey
Back to top Go down
http://4wheelinkitty.blogspot.com/
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY!   WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:31 pm

dlc54 wrote:
Today, 5:30 & 8:30 PM eastern time...... Fishers ATV World on Outdoor Channel..... featuring Wilderness Trail Off Road Park, Bell County KENTUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big R - You may recognize a couple people on this ride. To bad they wouldn't let me wave at the camera! So I'll have to do it here.

Hey

I missed you this weekend!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dlc54

PostSubject: Re: WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY!   WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:17 pm

You were down here? Well rats.... I should have came by. I was in Middlesboro for a while on Friday and Saturday. Saturday we were there to take my dad out to dinner. It was his birthday.... 80 years young!

Next time you are any where near here I'll make a point to come see you.

ANY BABY news yet? I've not seen anything on here. Of if there is I missed it.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY!   WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:04 pm

dlc54 wrote:

.....ANY BABY news yet? I've not seen anything on here. Of if there is I missed it.

Your about five weeks behind. Sorry guys for the Hijack but I have got to bring her up to date.....

Carly Rae Bryant Aug 13, 2009

WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY! 056uqi
Back to top Go down
dlc54

PostSubject: Re: WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY!   WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:36 pm

OMG OMG SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where was I 5 weeks ago? OMG she is a doll!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To both of you!!!!!

((don't worry about hijacking this.... YOu are the boss here so you can do anything you want! hehehe... I love that photo!!))
Back to top Go down
somerset700efi

somerset700efi

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY!   WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Just watch the show it was great so proud of you guys and gals....
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY!   WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:58 pm

Absolutely Outstanding Jon. cheers Great show and great publicity for Bell Co. Made me wish we rode the park this weekend. thatsright allright
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY!   WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:17 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Absolutely Outstanding Jon. cheers Great show and great publicity for Bell Co. Made me wish we rode the park this weekend. thatsright allright

thatsright
Back to top Go down
CaptMorgansgirl
SSXSRider Member
CaptMorgansgirl

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY!   WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:26 pm

I was at school but I got home in time to catch the last 15 minutes. It was cool Good Job! clap
Back to top Go down
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY!   WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:58 pm

thanks very much everyone! im so glad they included the clip of DLC at the end...that moment was CLASSIC roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.hollercrawlers.com
dlc54

PostSubject: Re: WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY!   WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:49 am

I still can't believe that they actually showed that! I have CRAP for brains. I'm such a doofus. Shoot me now please before I do something else even more stupid. hide
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY!   WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:52 am

Damn TV stars. Kristan and I were watching the show last night and she said "You know, Jon is a good looking guy". Put a guy on TV and he becomes good looking. Looks like I am going to have too stay away from Bell County now........ roflmao

Or get on TV........
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY!   WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:41 am

The Big-R show. roflmao
Back to top Go down
Greatrigger

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY!   WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:41 pm

Good job guys. Cool
Back to top Go down
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

PostSubject: Re: WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY!   WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:37 pm

if i could lose this damn beer gut id be much better looking lol!

tell your woman i said thanks ronnie lol!

hey by God Ill try to get them to come back and next time make sure all yall get to come to it. We need to get this club on TV....we can make it happen guys. You guys are one of the top UTV clubs in the country, its not far fetched. Just invite him to one of your rides...I doubt my good word to it will do much but Ill try my best. I believe he was serious when he said he wanted to come back here ASAP. Next time we'll make sure to make it a thing where both our clubs get some PR.

Ive not stopped answering the phone for 24 hours...its been NUTS. and our website damn near exploded too...
Back to top Go down
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

PostSubject: Re: WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY!   WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:38 pm

And BTW ronnie, your little girl is precious bro. I can tell you and your wife are gonna make great parents, congrats again to ya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY!   WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY! Empty

Back to top Go down

WATCH Fishers ATV World TODAY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: