SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

price on orange madness rzr s

Go down 
+4
bush
RedNeckRanger
Showtime
GunRunner
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

price on orange madness rzr s Empty
PostSubject: price on orange madness rzr s   price on orange madness rzr s EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:51 pm

This is the first dealer ive found that lists a discounted price for the 2010 S in orange.

12,999.00 white S 12,899.00

http://www.offroad-powersports.com/new_vehicle_list.asp?sid=04648401X9K24K2009J4I48I39JPMQ2484R0&Manufacturer=14&Category=7&CatDesc=Utility+Vehicles
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Showtime

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: price on orange madness rzr s   price on orange madness rzr s EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:58 pm

I know the price is close but I was quoted $12,849 for orange from Ridersville in West Virginia. Still to much for me.
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: price on orange madness rzr s   price on orange madness rzr s EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:06 pm

they were asking 14999 for a orange one in al near here coco
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: price on orange madness rzr s   price on orange madness rzr s EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:59 pm

i am wanting the orange S. hope to find one and look at it. i dont know if i will like that color orange or not. but that is the best price i have seen. the dealer i got my LE from has the orange and white S for $13100 OTD.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: price on orange madness rzr s   price on orange madness rzr s EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:12 am

bush wrote:
i am wanting the orange S. hope to find one and look at it. i dont know if i will like that color orange or not. but that is the best price i have seen. the dealer i got my LE from has the orange and white S for $13100 OTD.

Bush , you better go get a new S. Eat
I heard through the grape vine you got the cash.... thatsright

$13100 OTD is not bad at all..... Wink

Chris..... cheers
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: price on orange madness rzr s   price on orange madness rzr s EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:19 am

well the cash is on the way i guess. not got check yet. but the rzr is gone. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: price on orange madness rzr s   price on orange madness rzr s EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:44 am

bush wrote:
well the cash is on the way i guess. not got check yet. but the rzr is gone. Sad
dang that bites, you will find another tho
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: price on orange madness rzr s   price on orange madness rzr s EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:59 am

My wife finally broke down and told me she wanted her RZRS. I told her the only way she can buy the RZRS is if I get new furniture for the game room. She agreed to the deal. Man that saved us a big argument because I was going to buy the furniture anways...... price on orange madness rzr s 13435 hide
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: price on orange madness rzr s   price on orange madness rzr s EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:14 am

Big-R wrote:
My wife finally broke down and told me she wanted her RZRS. I told her the only way she can buy the RZRS is if I get new furniture for the game room. She agreed to the deal. Man that saved us a big argument because I was going to buy the furniture anways...... price on orange madness rzr s 13435 hide

Somebody is whipped roflmao
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: price on orange madness rzr s   price on orange madness rzr s EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:37 am

Big-R wrote:
My wife finally broke down and told me she wanted her RZRS. I told her the only way she can buy the RZRS is if I get new furniture for the game room. She agreed to the deal. Man that saved us a big argument because I was going to buy the furniture anways...... price on orange madness rzr s 13435 price on orange madness rzr s 887541

Now that i have met you wife i know the truth! If she wanted a S she would have done sent you scurrying down to the Polaris store to fetch her one. price on orange madness rzr s 971386
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: price on orange madness rzr s   price on orange madness rzr s EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:43 am

GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:
My wife finally broke down and told me she wanted her RZRS. I told her the only way she can buy the RZRS is if I get new furniture for the game room. She agreed to the deal. Man that saved us a big argument because I was going to buy the furniture anways...... price on orange madness rzr s 13435 price on orange madness rzr s 887541

Now that i have met you wife i know the truth! If she wanted a S she would have done sent you scurrying down to the Polaris store to fetch her one. price on orange madness rzr s 971386

No No No, I told her she could not have one unless I got my furniture for the game room......... price on orange madness rzr s 13435
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: price on orange madness rzr s   price on orange madness rzr s Empty

Back to top Go down

price on orange madness rzr s
Page 1 of 1