SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ricochet or Hunterworks Skids

Go down 
+2
DoddS
Gimpy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Ricochet or Hunterworks Skids Empty
PostSubject: Ricochet or Hunterworks Skids   Ricochet or Hunterworks Skids EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:58 pm

I am still searching for the best skids and price for the new RZRS that is coming. Anyone use Ricochet or Hunterworks? They have great deals going for full sets.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Ricochet or Hunterworks Skids   Ricochet or Hunterworks Skids EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:17 pm

EMP or DPI my .02
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Ricochet or Hunterworks Skids   Ricochet or Hunterworks Skids EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:01 pm

DoddS wrote:
EMP or DPI my .02

I don't have skids yet, but I agree. I have seen the quality of stuff from Richocet compared to the quality of DP or EMP. There is no comparison, IMO. Dirt Performance has the best fit and finish, but the EMP are nice as well. I hear the guy from EMP is great to deal with as well. Of course I know one of the owners of DP and ride with him frequently, so I think very highly of him. Either way you go with those two I don't think you could go wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Ricochet or Hunterworks Skids   Ricochet or Hunterworks Skids EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:06 pm

I agree EMP build excellent products.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Ricochet or Hunterworks Skids   Ricochet or Hunterworks Skids EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:13 pm

i have hunter works on my rhino..............they r great.........
Back to top Go down
wild woody

wild woody

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Ricochet or Hunterworks Skids   Ricochet or Hunterworks Skids EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:59 pm

whats better alum or the UHMW skid plates ?I have heard UHMW can get cold and break but also heard the it slidea better over rocks where alum seems to stick more over rocks. I dont know whats better ?
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Ricochet or Hunterworks Skids   Ricochet or Hunterworks Skids EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:56 pm

Thanks for the input. Ordered a complete set from EMP today. They gave me a good package deal and threw in a storage bag for between the seats. The answer to Alum over UHMW. I have seen what rocks will do to the stock Polaris Plate. I have also seen what will happen to the CV Joints with stock guards. Go Alum.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ricochet or Hunterworks Skids   Ricochet or Hunterworks Skids Empty

Back to top Go down

Ricochet or Hunterworks Skids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Machines :: Polaris-
Jump to: