Hey guys, wanted to let everyone know that we're having our first annual Haunted Forest Ride on Oct 24th. Weve got a lot of tricks and a few treats planned so bring the whole family and come on out! Hope to see you there.
• Riders should be ready around 6:00, ride will leave at 6:30 PM.
• Riders will go on about a 30-40 mile night ride, easy level, including on part through a haunted forest, where there will be Halloween decorations and candy given out.
• Will be a segment for kids of all ages, and the group will split later on for the older kids to go to an even more haunted section of the mountain.
• Ride will end at Sam Low Pond where we will build a bonfire, tell ghost stories, and roast marsh mellows and hotdogs. We will try to have everything done around 9:30-10:00 PM
• Event is completely free of charge
• For those wanting to ride during the day as well, the Holler Crawlers may have a guide or two available around 2PM for a picture taking ride of the fall scenery on the mountain
• We also hope to have a hay ride and maybe a horse carriage ride for those who want to come but don’t have ATVs. For more info on this please contact Jon Grace using information below.
• This will be a great event to bring your kids to and will be fun for the entire family.
• For more info visit www.hollercrawlers.com
or contact Jon Grace at email@example.com
or by calling 606-302-1943