SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday Funny: Magic Sandals!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Friday Funny: Magic Sandals! Empty
PostSubject: Friday Funny: Magic Sandals!   Friday Funny: Magic Sandals! EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:04 pm

The Magic Sandals

Len and Marree are on holiday in Pakistan. They were touring around the marketplace looking at the goods and such, when they pass this small sandal shop.

From inside they heard a gentleman with a Pakistani accent say, “You foreigners! Come in. Come into my humble shop.” So Len and Marree walked in. The Pakistani man said to them, “ I have some special sandals I think you would be interested in. Dey make you wild at sex like a great desert camel”. Well Marree was really interested in buying the sandals after what the man claimed, but Len felt he really didn’t need them, being the sex god that he was.

Len asked the man, “How could sandals make you into a sex freak?” The Pakistani man replied, “Just try dem on sahib”.

Well, Len, after much badgering from Marree finally conceded to try them on. As soon as he slipped them onto his feet, he got this wild look in his eyes, something Marree hadn’t seen in many years - Raw Sexual Power.

In the blink of an eye, Len grabbed the Pakistani man, bent him over a table, yanked down his pants, and ripped down his own pants, and grabbed a firm hold of the Pakistani’s thighs. The Pakistani then began screaming.
“YOU HAVE DEM ON THE WRONG FEET!”
Back to top Go down

Friday Funny: Magic Sandals!
Page 1 of 1