SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ordered new shoes and update!!

Go down 
+2
Admin
rcmass
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Ordered new shoes and update!! Empty
PostSubject: Ordered new shoes and update!!   Ordered new shoes and update!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 11:39 am

after shopping craigslist, ebayt, rf.net, local leads, and west coast goose chase - I ORDERED ME ITP T7 BEADLOCKS

actaully - after all that - my local dealer provided me with the fairest price.

Got black T7 wheels with black rings. 12" 5+2 fronts and 12" 2+5 rear. hopefulyl should be albe to get rid of the spacers...(we'll see)

Ordered new shoes and update!! 040407_itp_t7_beadlock_black_polish

Ordered new shoes and update!! 040407_itp_t7_beadlock_rings

Should be here and on this weekend. I will try to post some pics as soon as i get em.

all in all - cant wait to get em, put my big horns on them and ride. I will be putting my all trails on my current itp steelies....

shameless plug: will probably have a set of stock rims and fact tires (50% left), 2" spacers (mayeb 1" pair too), and a roof for sale soon.

also ordered some milled roll cage bar ends to lower the frame and add some bolt on rear support that will allow the bed to still tilt....

AFTER ALL THAT - its time for the Orange Rattle Can Paint job and the 01 lettering on the side

the transformation is continuing!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Ordered new shoes and update!!   Ordered new shoes and update!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 11:46 am

keep your 1'' spacer for the rear!!!!!!!

it will make it even
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: Ordered new shoes and update!!   Ordered new shoes and update!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 11:49 am

will do - thanks for the heads up....I guess I might only have a set of 2" spacers for sale, with the stock rims and tires and a roof!
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Ordered new shoes and update!!   Ordered new shoes and update!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 1:11 pm

thats the only thing i need are the beadlocks cause i got them sport lock deals(got em used...rims and tires) but i do nee to get spacers 4 the rear still :|
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: Ordered new shoes and update!!   Ordered new shoes and update!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 1:35 pm

I've got a set of 2" I use for the rear - gonna keep the 1" I have.

Got them about 1 month ago - ridden a coupkle times on them - still damn near new

http://www.utvpowersports.com/inc/sdetail/226

paid $120 for them ($60 each)

will sell them for $100 shipped to you...gonna pull them off Wednesday night - going out of town Thursday - will ship them ASAP.

Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: Ordered new shoes and update!!   Ordered new shoes and update!! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 11:53 am

on and rwady for the weekend!

also got myclutch weights changed - for those curious about low end power - I will let you know Monday...

now if I could just find some washers and nuts for the radiator guard and finish marinating my quail - I could leave!

Ordered new shoes and update!! Beadlocks_001.sized

Ordered new shoes and update!! Beadlocks_002.sized
Back to top Go down
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Ordered new shoes and update!!   Ordered new shoes and update!! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 1:16 pm

Beadlocks -- I'd love to have a set. I'm running my Mudlite XTR's at 10psi so I don't blow a bead. Tried 6psi but rolled a rear off the rim.

How low of pressure can you go with Beadlocks? I'd love more grip....
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: Ordered new shoes and update!!   Ordered new shoes and update!! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 1:18 pm

roamerr wrote:
Beadlocks -- I'd love to have a set. I'm running my Mudlite XTR's at 10psi so I don't blow a bead. Tried 6psi but rolled a rear off the rim.

How low of pressure can you go with Beadlocks? I'd love more grip....

i'm runnin 10 up fornt and 7psi in the rear without beadlocks no problems yet

rcmass looks good
Back to top Go down
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Ordered new shoes and update!!   Ordered new shoes and update!! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 1:57 pm

Approx 2 weeks ago I was up in WV near the stairsteps and it was approx 20F/snowing at night. Several of my buddies and myself started cutting up and doing donuts for about 20 minutes (was a blast!) then I proceeded back to camp hitting a couple of long deep mudholes on a side trail. I have no idea when it happened but back at camp I noticed my drivers rear tire was off the rim.

May have been the donuts or it may have been a rock /ledge in the mudhole -- I do not know but just do not want to hassle with a tire off again. Six-ply tires are a beast to set a bead on in the cold. I basically had to let the tire warm up in the camper overnight to set the bead. It's 10psi for now.

Let me know how the beadlocks do --
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: Ordered new shoes and update!!   Ordered new shoes and update!! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 2:12 pm

another difference is im in FL and it only gets that cold for a few months and dont stay that way long at all
Back to top Go down
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Ordered new shoes and update!!   Ordered new shoes and update!! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 10:38 pm

i want some now ,where is a good place for tires and wheels Question
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: Ordered new shoes and update!!   Ordered new shoes and update!! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 11:17 am

dotn know how low you can go yet - but I ran 9 psi all 4 corners in SC Low Country sandy roads - felt fine!

As for ordering - just shop around - but be sure to add up shipping - and dont forget center caps and lugs....

long story short - my local shop gave me the best "out the door" price with centers and lugs because they were able to deal w/ shipping - where as all the other online places wanted me to pay for it.

Long story short - $640 total - ITP T7 w/ polished ring (comes with it - colors are extra) plus center, lugs, valve stems and installed. GREAT DEAL, imo.

THough - this fella is in Greenville SC and may be able to work a better deal on shipping than places out west.

www.atvoutfitters.net

IF - you know exactly what you want - save the shopping - and email this guy. matthewbell@atvoutfitters.net

I shot him one email telling him exactly the wheels I wanted - he replied with the same price my shop gave me - but shipping was $50. Still not bad though, but I went with my shop - plus they threw in installation.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: Ordered new shoes and update!!   Ordered new shoes and update!! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 1:39 pm

I run 9PSI in the front and 10PSI in the rear of my Duro's on all sorts of terrain and have had no problems. The Duro's have great flex and bite at 10PSI. ( Wheelin even thought I was going flat at Windrock) I said no, those are those Duro Wrinkle wall mudders Laughing
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: Ordered new shoes and update!!   Ordered new shoes and update!! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 2:46 pm

every now and then i wrickle mine up on trails....10rear and like 12 or 14 in the front cant remember
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Ordered new shoes and update!!   Ordered new shoes and update!! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 6:40 pm

looks good man!!!!!! i love my beadlocks

if anyone wants beadlocks check with www.unleashedutv.com ask for mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ordered new shoes and update!!   Ordered new shoes and update!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ordered new shoes and update!!
Page 1 of 1