SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wilborns, Sunday March 23

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wilborns, Sunday March 23 Empty
PostSubject: Wilborns, Sunday March 23   Wilborns, Sunday March 23 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 4:58 pm

Who here will be up for riding Wilborns' this upcoming weekend on Sunday, March 23?

I will be planning to head down on Sunday to ride; if I end up being off on Saturday then I might ride then too. Sunday will be my safest bet from here on out.

Lets get a tentative count of who is in. Lets plan to be in the parking area and ready to ride between 8:00-9:00am.

Have Fun,
-Rick
Back to top Go down
BUZCLEV5

BUZCLEV5

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns, Sunday March 23   Wilborns, Sunday March 23 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 11:13 pm

WILL BE THERE BRIGHT AND EARLY SAT MORING WITH A COUPLE OF 4 WHEELERS,HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns, Sunday March 23   Wilborns, Sunday March 23 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 6:38 pm

BUZCLEV, Have Fun on Saturday. Is anyone else available to ride on Sunday? I think after today I will be working throught Saturday so I won't be able to make it on that ride.

Count me in for Wilborns on Sunday though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns, Sunday March 23   Wilborns, Sunday March 23 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 6:38 pm

One more update to this post! Is anyone up for riding tomorrow (Sunday 3\23)? I will probably try to go an be there at 8:00am an on the trails by 8:30am..... Let me know who is going!!!

I was working today so didn't make it riding. How did the rides go, if you rode wilborn's today post a review of the day here.
Back to top Go down
BUZCLEV5

BUZCLEV5

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns, Sunday March 23   Wilborns, Sunday March 23 EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 1:15 am

GREAT RIDE ON SAT THE WEATHER WAS A1 AND THE TRAILS WERE GREAT A LOT OF DUST ON THE MAIN ROADS BUT THE TRAILS WERE FINE, MET A LOT OF NEW PEOPLE AND SPREAD THE S SXS R NAME HOPE TO SEE A LOT OF YOU NEXT WEEKEND, HAVE A GREAT RIDE ON SUN!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns, Sunday March 23   Wilborns, Sunday March 23 EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 8:43 am

Is anyone else going to ride today? Buzclev good to hear you had a good ride Saturday, I may still go down after while but don't look like anyone else from this group will be there. I will try to be on the trails by 10am or so this morning guess; I will have a good fast ride by myself. Don't you love those kind of rides, just no big hills, lol.

How many will be riding next weekend? Anyone up for Sunday the 30th. Broknbones from the forums an his group may be up for next weekend, he was thinking about it this weekend but they had something to do. I got a PM an called him last night.

People post here so everyone can see your ride plans!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns, Sunday March 23   Wilborns, Sunday March 23 EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 4:19 pm

A review of todays ride:

I did go to Wilborns today and just got back in. I rode from 10:00am to 1:30pm. so in 3-4hrs I did 32 miles. The trails were mostly dry and dusty but there was some mud to be found as well as the usual mud\water holes. I skipped most all extreme areas today but almost accidently went down one. Due to I was by myself riding. There was a casual amount in the parking lot but it wasnt packed like usual. Weather was cooler an sunny.

I have a few pics I took I will put in the Photos section as well as anyone can post there "easter ride pics".
Back to top Go down
utlover

utlover

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns, Sunday March 23   Wilborns, Sunday March 23 EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 5:14 pm

We will be there next weekend.Thought about camping but its still a little cold at night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns, Sunday March 23   Wilborns, Sunday March 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wilborns, Sunday March 23
Page 1 of 1