SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Montana - 600,000 MORE Arces of "Wilderness"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Lyin King

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Montana - 600,000 MORE Arces of "Wilderness" Empty
PostSubject: Montana - 600,000 MORE Arces of "Wilderness"   Montana - 600,000 MORE Arces of "Wilderness" EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Montana Wilderness Bill Threatens Snowmobiling on Mt. Jefferson -Action Needed Now

BLUERIBBON COALITION ACTION ALERT!

MONTANA WILDERNESS BILL MOVING IN COMMITTEE
ACTION NEEDED NOW - BEFORE IT GETS PUT IN OMNIBUS!

Dear friends,

Of all the proposed Wilderness bills (there are dozens), Montana Senator Jon Tester's oddly-named "Forest Jobs and Recreation Act" is most likely to move ahead this year. The bill is scheduled for a Senate Subcommittee hearing on December 17, 2009.

Read more and take action here . . . http://www.sharetrails.org/alerts/?alert=1099
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Montana - 600,000 MORE Arces of "Wilderness"   Montana - 600,000 MORE Arces of "Wilderness" EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Done, and I added about 2 paragraphs of my own verbiage ....man it just pisses me off Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
The Lyin King

PostSubject: Re: Montana - 600,000 MORE Arces of "Wilderness"   Montana - 600,000 MORE Arces of "Wilderness" EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:46 pm

Foxfire wrote:
Done, and I added about 2 paragraphs of my own verbiage ....man it just pisses me off Exclamation Exclamation

That's the way to do it! Thank you for taking a few minutes out of your day to help try and stop this madness!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Lyin King

PostSubject: Two Minutes To Help!   Montana - 600,000 MORE Arces of "Wilderness" EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:28 pm

BLUERIBBON COALITION ACTION ALERT!

Dear BRC Action Alert Subscriber,

LAST CHANCE - YOUR CALLS AND EMAILS URGENTLY NEEDED
HELP STOP THIS WILDERNESS BILL BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

This morning, I received an email from a Montana member asking me to resend our last Action Alert on the Tester Bill, and to remind all of our alert subscribers that there is only one more day to take action on this extremely important issue.

If you haven't taken action yet, there is still time, please take action now. Also, please send this alert to everyone you know that recreates on public lands and ask them to take action as well.

Read more here . . . http://www.sharetrails.org/alerts/?alert=1099

Thank you in advance for your action on this important matter,
Ric Foster
Public Lands Department Manager
BlueRibbon Coalition
208-237-1008 ext 107

TAKE ACTION NOW HERE . . . http://www.sharetrails.org/letters/letter.php?id=47
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Montana - 600,000 MORE Arces of "Wilderness"   Montana - 600,000 MORE Arces of "Wilderness" Empty

Back to top Go down

Montana - 600,000 MORE Arces of "Wilderness"
Page 1 of 1