SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official GNCC thread. Lets do it!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
goat72

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Official GNCC thread. Lets do it!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Official GNCC thread. Lets do it!!!!   Official GNCC thread. Lets do it!!!! EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 8:33 pm

So everyone by now knows about the GNCC race in SC (Big Buck) I here there is a unofficial race team? Well lets make it Official! I work at a Shop and am goint to try and get some hook ups for the race through the reps. I would like to know who all is going? maybe we could get some shirts made up for the Race? From what I understand they ar Let expecting over 200 entries in the UTV class. Let me know
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Official GNCC thread. Lets do it!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official GNCC thread. Lets do it!!!!   Official GNCC thread. Lets do it!!!! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 7:34 am

200 entires- damn!! woo hooo. Long sotry short - me and my neighbor are going and both racing. I have never raced a utv before, and neither has he - both of us do have racing experience though. I cant wait for this!
Back to top Go down

Official GNCC thread. Lets do it!!!!
Page 1 of 1