SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!

Go down 
+11
Smith700
cajuncoot
Sporto
Mikebike4
ChrisC
CaptMorgansgirl
AIRBORNE
ridepate
Mud-and-Guts
nocerisdave
GunRunner
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! Empty
PostSubject: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:36 pm

Dont hold it in, you might burst! thatsright

Tell us what Pissed you off today !Something you read, was done to you or you just figured out! dance party Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! 970432 Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! 970432
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:46 pm

Went to the trouble to order flat rate small shipping boxes from the post office to send small items i sell on ebay only to find the Damn Post Office has not updated their website to include this size! So i cant buy postage without taking everything to the post office and standing in line. Pugged on the post office!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:38 pm

Not today but bammers in the BCS National championship.........Its very hard being an Auburn fan in AL right now, bammer fans are not graceful winners.

HOOK EM HORNS!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:51 pm

I am pissed the weather teased us with 70 yesterday and only hit 40 today. ownedsm
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:17 pm

I'm out of Ezra..............will someone go to the store for me??? Already asked the wife. She held up the I was #1 finger.............
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:30 pm

I have too many to list. But I agree with you Gunny........the post office has not impressed me this year. I bought a radiator for the RZR from a guy in AZ.......took almost 40 days to get here. I got boxes in Afghanistan quicker than that.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
CaptMorgansgirl
SSXSRider Member
CaptMorgansgirl

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:42 pm

Anatomy final pissed me off, 100 questions from a 28 chapter book with 875 pages. WTF
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:13 am

I am pissed cause it rains all the time.
and i got stuff to do.... 2cents
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:16 am

CaptMorgansgirl wrote:
Anatomy final pissed me off, 100 questions from a 28 chapter book with 875 pages. WTF

No f...ing way I could do it T! I took anatomy and physiology in college. That class f...ing ownedsm me.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Mikebike4

Mikebike4

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:18 am

Winter Sucks, Hooray for Global warming.
Back to top Go down
Sporto
SSXSRider Member
Sporto

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:00 am

nocerisdave wrote:
Not today but bammers in the BCS National championship.........Its very hard being an Auburn fan in AL right now, bammer fans are not graceful winners.

HOOK EM HORNS!

nocerisdave,

Not graceful winners? You have got to be kidding me......this coming from an Auburn fan. Hmmm, I seem to remember "fear the thumb" lol! All of the past years in recent times of having disappointing years and now we are having some success. We are just living in the moment. dance party RTR!

lol!
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:21 am

unemployment bureau people suck i know they are busy but sitting on the phone to get a problem figured out because there computers are down f'n bull waited 57 minutes to talk to a real person and by then had a 6 pack down so i dont remember what the obama lovin bitch said that made any sense.i dont speak ebonics or jive!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:35 am

I want my 26.5 pittbull tires but they are not available yet No
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:54 pm

this doggone math lesson we are learning right now is driving me bonkers!this lesson is probably the hardest i have ever took!i dislike math very much but i have to pass 4 years of the dern stuff to graduade!these new tennessee state standards suck!but i know it will be worth it in the long run oon my career
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:12 am

smith700 wrote:
this doggone math lesson we are learning right now is driving me bonkers!

roflmao

Don't sweat it Buddy , This is the best time of your life.
Once you get out in the real world. You will then see how
easy you really have it now... Cool I know right now I sound like
some old middle aged guy that don't know what he is talking
about. But in 20 years you will look back and say Damn!!!
that guy was right.... :D We all did it. when we were in school.
All we wanted to do was get out. once we did, we wish we could
go back to such care free days. Enjoy it while you
can. It dont last long.... allright

Chris... cheers
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:39 am

ChrisC wrote:
smith700 wrote:
this doggone math lesson we are learning right now is driving me bonkers!

roflmao

Don't sweat it Buddy , This is the best time of your life.
Once you get out in the real world. You will then see how
easy you really have it now... Cool I know right now I sound like
some old middle aged guy that don't know what he is talking
about. But in 20 years you will look back and say Damn!!!
that guy was right.... :D We all did it. when we were in school.
All we wanted to do was get out. once we did, we wish we could
go back to such care free days. Enjoy it while you
can. It dont last long.... allright

Chris... cheers

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap allright VERY good Chris Exclamation
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Sporto wrote:
nocerisdave wrote:

HOOK EM HORNS!

nocerisdave,

Not graceful winners? You have got to be kidding me......this coming from an Auburn fan. Hmmm, I seem to remember "fear the thumb" lol! All of the past years in recent times of having disappointing years and now we are having some success. We are just living in the moment. dance party RTR!

lol!

I was wondering when I was going to get a response. WDE!
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:53 pm

South Seattle (Yamaha) Sports Plaza has the very best prices I can find. But man they have to have the very slowest shipping of anywhere in the Country. Placed an online order and they had my dough NINE DAYS before shipping my goods. Then shipped by pack mule I think. 17 days to get my stuff is just a little on the slow side if'n ya ask me. What say you boys?
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:10 pm

It seems like the majority of yama oem dealers are slow.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:15 pm

Woodtick wrote:
South Seattle (Yamaha) Sports Plaza has the very best prices I can find. But man they have to have the very slowest shipping of anywhere in the Country. Placed an online order and they had my dough NINE DAYS before shipping my goods. Then shipped by pack mule I think. 17 days to get my stuff is just a little on the slow side if'n ya ask me. What say you boys?

Phil, In general, they don't stock anything. They have to order it from the Warehouse most of the time, thus the delay. I've experienced it too........
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:46 am

On a slow boat from china is my guess lol!
Back to top Go down
Sporto
SSXSRider Member
Sporto

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:30 pm

nocerisdave wrote:
Sporto wrote:
nocerisdave wrote:

HOOK EM HORNS!

nocerisdave,

lol!

I was wondering when I was going to get a response. WDE!

All in fun my friend! Beer Beer Beer BEEF! It's what's for dinner! R M F T!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:46 pm

I really dont think the Horns have anything for ya. WMFE!
Back to top Go down
Mikebike4

Mikebike4

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:32 pm

My local post office was closed all day Monday AND today at 2pm!! WTF??
Whom ever decided this was a logical schedule is surely a democrat.
This is just another example of pathetic, lazy americans taking every chance to get something for nothing. Lazy people are contributing to the demise of this country.
What do you think these lard asses did with their free time?
1. Tried to think of ways to get out of work next time.
2. Made more lazy kids.
3. Spent MY friggin' $$.

Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! Asinine%20America
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:23 am

The post office lost a record amount this year, in the billions. I cant imagine our country without a postal service but the government doesnt offer to bail them out but hands out cash to gm and the greedy bastards that run the credit cards and banks Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!   Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Need to Vent? Got a Pet Peeve? Do it Here!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next