SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WV Snow Part DUE!!!!

Go down 
+5
Sporto
wvyankee2
Woodtick
cajuncoot
Big-R
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

WV Snow Part DUE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WV Snow Part DUE!!!!   WV Snow Part DUE!!!! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:00 am

Well, I last left us coming out of the woods with a RZRS left behind Sad

We get home and get on the phone calling everyone we could think of to find a belt. No luck. The Polaris dealer are closed Sunday and Monday. Then we ask HillbillyRZRS if we could take the belt off of his. He said sure come on over and get it. So first we had to drive to Charleston and get a gearator for an aunt that was with out power (50 mins there 50 back). Then drop of the gen and head to Clarks. We tear down the S and take the belt. Head back to the House. We get home about 1:00 AM.

The next day we gather up all the tools and head to the mountain. The S is right where we left it. We go to work..

Oh yeah, it was so cold the cable broke on the passenger side door so the little guy had to climb in and help..

WV Snow Part DUE!!!! Wv1209150

We crack her open and find this..

WV Snow Part DUE!!!! Wv1209148
WV Snow Part DUE!!!! Wv1209147
WV Snow Part DUE!!!! Wv1209149

Guess what? We forgot to bring the jump box and she will not start Mad But we had a plan. We took the lead wires off the winch solenoid and charged the battery.

WV Snow Part DUE!!!! Wv1209152

This took sometime to do. Therefore, we had to kick back and wait.......

WV Snow Part DUE!!!! Wv1209153

We got her running and out of the woods. Boy what a weekend.

Last edited by Big-R on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: WV Snow Part DUE!!!!   WV Snow Part DUE!!!! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:12 am

damn didnt even need ice for the coolers that saved a few $$ .looked like a trying weekend but fun!
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: WV Snow Part DUE!!!!   WV Snow Part DUE!!!! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:08 pm

I will NEVER understand how ya'll can dink around in the freezing cold like that and sit there and drink beer! Back in my youth when I did drink a good bit, I don't remember ever being able to do that. Give me my COFFEE! WV Snow Part DUE!!!! 13435 WV Snow Part DUE!!!! 13435 WV Snow Part DUE!!!! 13435
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: WV Snow Part DUE!!!!   WV Snow Part DUE!!!! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:15 pm

Woodtick wrote:
I will NEVER understand how ya'll can dink around in the freezing cold like that and sit there and drink beer! Back in my youth when I did drink a good bit, I don't remember ever being able to do that. Give me my COFFEE! WV Snow Part DUE!!!! 13435 WV Snow Part DUE!!!! 13435 WV Snow Part DUE!!!! 13435

We are pros!!!!! Bottoms Up
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: WV Snow Part DUE!!!!   WV Snow Part DUE!!!! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:27 pm

Looks like that Dirty Dawg got hungry. thatsright
Back to top Go down
Sporto
SSXSRider Member
Sporto

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: WV Snow Part DUE!!!!   WV Snow Part DUE!!!! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:25 pm

That's how you tailgate at a hockey game. lol! Beer
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: WV Snow Part DUE!!!!   WV Snow Part DUE!!!! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:28 pm

So when did tim take out his clutch kit? Thats a stock red spring in the primary. I hope he blew the belt dust out when he got home or the 2 way bearing will be toast soon.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: WV Snow Part DUE!!!!   WV Snow Part DUE!!!! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Yall had one hell of a weekend..... cheers
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: WV Snow Part DUE!!!!   WV Snow Part DUE!!!! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:23 pm

I almost forgot. Tim gets tired after a long day of drinking and working. I always seem to get this pic out of him WV Snow Part DUE!!!! 13435

WV Snow Part DUE!!!! Wv1209145
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: WV Snow Part DUE!!!!   WV Snow Part DUE!!!! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:17 pm

Good pics Ronnie. I bet Crystal is loving that new furniture!!!
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: WV Snow Part DUE!!!!   WV Snow Part DUE!!!! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:18 pm

Big-R wrote:
Woodtick wrote:

We are pros!!!!! Bottoms Up

It's like the valet said in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"..........."Trust me, I'm a professional." drunken
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
MarkM
SSXSRider Member
MarkM

Number of posts : 503
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: WV Snow Part DUE!!!!   WV Snow Part DUE!!!! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:22 pm

That's my man Timmy. It don't matter what it's doin outside. We can always put a few back. Ain't that right? ....wake up Tim. Ain't that right? .... Dammit Tim wake up. Oh nevermind. Sleep Chug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WV Snow Part DUE!!!!   WV Snow Part DUE!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WV Snow Part DUE!!!!
Page 1 of 1