SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where to go ridin in TN?

Go down 
+4
Big-R
erskin18
AIRBORNE
shawnley1222
8 posters
AuthorMessage
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Where to go ridin in TN? Empty
PostSubject: Where to go ridin in TN?   Where to go ridin in TN? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Looking like July this year I will be coming to TN for hopefully a week and also hoping for July 4th week need some suggestions on where to ride...not sure what part of the state were stayin in yet
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Where to go ridin in TN?   Where to go ridin in TN? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:32 pm

BRIMSTONE and Windrock

Also give Pickett some consideration
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
erskin18

erskin18

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Where to go ridin in TN?   Where to go ridin in TN? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:03 pm

royal blue
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: Where to go ridin in TN?   Where to go ridin in TN? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Thanks I reckon it all depends on where in the state we'll be at like I said I cant remember where their(gf family) proptery is that were staying at
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Where to go ridin in TN?   Where to go ridin in TN? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:34 pm

shawnley1222 wrote:
Thanks I reckon it all depends on where in the state we'll be at like I said I cant remember where their(gf family) proptery is that were staying at

Try and find out if you can. But Brimstone and Windrock would be the places to ride. You can get around well with a map. You would not need anyone to guide you. However, I would try and meet you to ride if I can.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: Where to go ridin in TN?   Where to go ridin in TN? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Big-R wrote:
shawnley1222 wrote:

Try and find out if you can. But Brimstone and Windrock would be the places to ride. You can get around well with a map. You would not need anyone to guide you. However, I would try and meet you to ride if I can.

I can find the location better but date wont be till later were using a baby shower as an excuse to come up will be me with my rhino and gf's dad with his ranger
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Where to go ridin in TN?   Where to go ridin in TN? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:50 pm

too bad you wont be up this weekend for some running in the cumberland mountains. going to go hit brimstone monday with a group.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: Where to go ridin in TN?   Where to go ridin in TN? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Found out its in Crossville so whats near that fellas? I will know the date as it get closer im excited bounce and cant wait, finally getting to come up for a ride where I see all the pics from
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Where to go ridin in TN?   Where to go ridin in TN? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:25 pm

The closest place to Crossville is Pickett. But Brimstone is almost as close. You can be to Pickett in about 45-60 min......
Brimstone.......90 min or so

I can hook you up with my buddy Rooster. He knows Pickett like the back of his hand. Brimstone all you really need is a map.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: Where to go ridin in TN?   Where to go ridin in TN? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:22 pm

well wherever my gf and her fam wants to go is where we'll be going its a vote for the most part
Back to top Go down
MarkM
SSXSRider Member
MarkM

Number of posts : 503
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Where to go ridin in TN?   Where to go ridin in TN? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:25 pm

You just tell 'em you're the visitor and you get to pick. Don't let 'em strong arm ya. hide
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Where to go ridin in TN?   Where to go ridin in TN? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:39 pm

If you don't have a guide I would guess Brimstone would be the place. You can get around there with a map pretty easy.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Where to go ridin in TN?   Where to go ridin in TN? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:25 pm

yea if ur going to windrock i would highly reccomend a guide with all the new roads they put in a week........this is an opinion from a card carrying member of the windrock atv club
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: Where to go ridin in TN?   Where to go ridin in TN? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:21 pm

well seeing how we all live in FL were all technically guests but the excuse were going for is a baby shower in the family so some are residents but us that are riding are all visitors im down with wherever as long as I get to ride im happy Smiles drive
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Where to go ridin in TN?   Where to go ridin in TN? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:35 pm

If you decide on Pickett let me know and I will try to make it. I can ride Pickett several times a year without getting bored. thatsright
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: Where to go ridin in TN?   Where to go ridin in TN? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:37 pm

so how wet an muddy does it get in July?
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Where to go ridin in TN?   Where to go ridin in TN? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:42 pm

you can forget both of those shawnley, all you are gonna get in july in TN is pure dust,dont have ur windshield on or it will feel like you are in a steam room!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to go ridin in TN?   Where to go ridin in TN? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to go ridin in TN?
Page 1 of 1