SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If buying a Rhino

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandan Gray

Brandan Gray

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-01-17

If buying a Rhino Empty
PostSubject: If buying a Rhino   If buying a Rhino EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:13 am

If living in Southern WV, and you plan to buy a Rhino or know anyone that does, DO NOT go to Hidden Trails ATV. I been dealing with them, and the only reason I'm buying mine from them is because they are the only ones around my area that have the 09 700 SE (silver)... At first, I was going to go with the blue Rhino to save money, and then I find out today that they sold it over the weekend, when they said they would hold it for me... And to top it all off they couldn't cut me a better deal on the SE model. I'm wanting a Rhino bad, and I'm impatient :) Or else I would have waited. I don't not plan on going back to them for anything else, and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone who wants good customer service, or loyal to their customers.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

If buying a Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Re: If buying a Rhino   If buying a Rhino EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:22 am

Call these folks and check it out. Only about 50 miles from you.

http://www.riverfrontyamaha.com/
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

If buying a Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Re: If buying a Rhino   If buying a Rhino EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:31 am

I did not think they made a Silver 09 model??
Back to top Go down
Brandan Gray

Brandan Gray

If buying a Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Re: If buying a Rhino   If buying a Rhino EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:36 am

Yeah, it's their SE model (Sport Edition)

Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

If buying a Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Re: If buying a Rhino   If buying a Rhino EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:08 pm

Hey Yank, isn't that what Rob bought? I think his is Silver.
Back to top Go down
Brandan Gray

Brandan Gray

If buying a Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Re: If buying a Rhino   If buying a Rhino EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Woodtick wrote:
Hey Yank, isn't that what Rob bought? I think his is Silver.

Yeah, the Sport Edition has a piggy back shock package, LED Brake Lights with Reverse Light, and some other addons.
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

If buying a Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Re: If buying a Rhino   If buying a Rhino EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:21 pm

yep thats is the one i bought and got all muddy today up in the Cumberland Mountains.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

If buying a Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Re: If buying a Rhino   If buying a Rhino EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:24 pm

Yeah, I thought they only made the Red Armor for 09. That is all that is listed on their web site too. See here. Black SE and Red Armor Sport Edition. Maybe it was a mid year switch???

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/outdoor/products/modeloverview/cat/2009/54/model_overview.aspx
Back to top Go down
Brandan Gray

Brandan Gray

If buying a Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Re: If buying a Rhino   If buying a Rhino EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:47 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Yeah, I thought they only made the Red Armor for 09. That is all that is listed on their web site too. See here. Black SE and Red Armor Sport Edition. Maybe it was a mid year switch???

Those pictures are just a preview of that model. For the Sport Edition they chose the Red/wine looking scheme for their cover. Same as for the stock 700 they show Green on the cover, but we all know they also come in Blue.
Back to top Go down
rhino nut
SSXSRider Member
rhino nut

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-03-21

If buying a Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Re: If buying a Rhino   If buying a Rhino EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:57 am

Brandan Gray wrote:
If living in Southern WV, and you plan to buy a Rhino or know anyone that does, DO NOT go to Hidden Trails ATV. I been dealing with them, and the only reason I'm buying mine from them is because they are the only ones around my area that have the 09 700 SE (silver)... At first, I was going to go with the blue Rhino to save money, and then I find out today that they sold it over the weekend, when they said they would hold it for me... And to top it all off they couldn't cut me a better deal on the SE model. I'm wanting a Rhino bad, and I'm impatient :) Or else I would have waited. I don't not plan on going back to them for anything else, and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone who wants good customer service, or loyal to their customers.
Did you put a Deposit down on it ? In this Economy I dont blame them for saleing it with out you haveing a deposit on it, You know peoples word dont mean much any more, Put your self in there shoes would you hold it for someone that said they wanted it? Or would you sale it to someone with money in your face? There were no guarantee you were coming back, so they took they took the money in there face, I know thats what I would do.
Back to top Go down
Brandan Gray

Brandan Gray

If buying a Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Re: If buying a Rhino   If buying a Rhino EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:14 pm

rhino nut wrote:
Did you put a Deposit down on it ? In this Economy I don't blame them for selling it with out you having a deposit on it, You know peoples word don't mean much any more, Put your self in there shoes would you hold it for someone that said they wanted it? Or would you sale it to someone with money in your face? There were no guarantee you were coming back, so they took they took the money in there face, I know that's what I would do.

Well that's just it, they went back on their word of saying they would call me before selling it. They got the best of both worlds though as I just bought the Sport Edition instead, and I'm happy with it. So I guess it was a win, win for both parties involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

If buying a Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Re: If buying a Rhino   If buying a Rhino Empty

Back to top Go down

If buying a Rhino
Page 1 of 1