SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins!

Go down 
+4
CaptMorgansgirl
Big-R
2Slow4U
Woodtick
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Empty
PostSubject: Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins!   Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:15 pm

There is a black eye for Obamy! Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins! 729242 Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins! 729242 Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins! 971386
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins!   Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:18 pm

Woodtick wrote:
There is a black eye for Obamy! Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins! 729242 Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins! 729242 Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins! 971386
It might have helped if he could remember what freaking state he was in when he came in to "help" over the weekend...

What an idjit...
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins!   Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:24 pm

woo hoo
Back to top Go down
CaptMorgansgirl
SSXSRider Member
CaptMorgansgirl

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins!   Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:37 pm

woo hoo allright
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins!   Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:56 pm

How bout Scott Brown! My faith is restored in the American people. cheers This guy is the real deal. We might be looking at a future President tonight.

Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins! 100119brownhmed738phmed
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins!   Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:14 pm

Brown winning in liberal Mass is definitely a step in the right direction. Huge win for Republicans.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins!   Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:45 pm

nocerisdave wrote:
Brown winning in liberal Mass is definitely a step in the right direction. Huge win for Republicans.

That just lets us know how pissed off the American people are!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Badride
SSXSRider Member
Badride

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins!   Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:54 am

I have voted Republican most of my life. But I am sad to say that it wasn't always that I liked the person running on the republican ticket, it was just that 99% of the time I don't agree with the policies of the democrats. ALL of the democrats I have seen, when it gets to and above the state level ALL vote to close public lands to motorized vehicles.
Also, the dems seem to want to give money to people that don't work just to get their votes. A lot of the republicans are not much better. They talk a good game when the dems are in charge and come up with some good ideas but when they actually get in power they usually fold.

Ok, now that I have that out of my system. I am VERY VERY pleased that Brown won. By they way, the earthquake that happened this morning was caused by kennedy turning over in his grave.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins!   Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:54 am

Badride wrote:
the earthquake that happened this morning was caused by kennedy turning over in his grave.

That's a very true statement right there roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins!   Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Foxfire wrote:
Badride wrote:
the earthquake that happened this morning was caused by kennedy turning over in his grave.

That's a very true statement right there roflmao roflmao

I would say write that down as fact!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins!   Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Empty

Back to top Go down

Brown Wins! Brown Wins! Brown Wins!
Page 1 of 1