SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guests...Please register.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Guests...Please register. Empty
PostSubject: Guests...Please register.   Guests...Please register. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:52 pm

All guests please register by clicking the register button above and follow the instructions. We hope you enjoy our forum. If you like what you find here, come on back to this Membership Information forum and learn how you can become an Orange Club member by reading the threads in this forum for information on joining. welcome2 Any questions or problems you have with registering you can ask in this thread.

The SouthernSxSriders

Guests...Please register. Sxsgroup

Last edited by wvyankee2 on Sun May 01, 2011 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Guests...Please register.   Guests...Please register. EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:20 am

There isn't a register button on this page; however I woul like to know exactly what is required to officially join, fo r when I do finally get a sxs.
The Colonel,
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Guests...Please register.   Guests...Please register. EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:08 am

KY. Colonel wrote:
There isn't a register button on this page; however I woul like to know exactly what is required to officially join, fo r when I do finally get a sxs.
The Colonel,

This thread is to allow guest to see what we are about. You are already a member of the forum. If you wish to become an orange member look here: https://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/southernsxsrider-membership-information-forum-f22/new-membership-information-and-application-please-read-t3159.htm
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Guests...Please register.   Guests...Please register. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:12 pm

Thanks for the info Big R, I will definitely be joining as soon as I pull the trigger on a sxs!
The Colonel,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guests...Please register.   Guests...Please register. Empty

Back to top Go down

Guests...Please register.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The House :: SouthernSxSRider Membership Information Forum-
Jump to: