SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT: E-mail For supporting forum Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

IMPORTANT:  E-mail For supporting forum Members Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT: E-mail For supporting forum Members   IMPORTANT:  E-mail For supporting forum Members EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 6:31 am

To All Board Members:

As you pay your forum supporting fee and become a paid member please post in this thread and\or send me a PM. I will set your e-mail address up and PM you the login info with a link to the WebMail Home. Expect to see the Webmail Home on the site as well as stickied on the forums.

You can reach me in regards to the website by sending an e-mail to admin@southernsxsriders.com or PM'ing me here. If its a forum issue direct the PM to Wheelin since he is the only admin on the forum.

Thanks For Joining,
-Rick
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: E-mail For supporting forum Members   IMPORTANT:  E-mail For supporting forum Members EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 4:06 pm

Everyone I am in the process of setting e-mail accounts up throught our webhost now. Let me know as you send your membership fees in to Wheelin' or plan to and I will get you set-up. I will also update this as I add people to my e-mail list.

Currently:

1) Wheelin
2) Tellico450
3) Wheels
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: E-mail For supporting forum Members   IMPORTANT:  E-mail For supporting forum Members EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 4:36 pm

Also if you all want your e-mail forwarded to another address you use; I believe I can handel that for you.

Just let me know so I can add it in and we will get you all setup.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: E-mail For supporting forum Members   IMPORTANT:  E-mail For supporting forum Members EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 9:20 am

I should be ready.nick has my funds. if he didnt spend it on that gal with the big boobs lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: E-mail For supporting forum Members   IMPORTANT:  E-mail For supporting forum Members EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 9:35 am

Your e-mail is setup and working.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: E-mail For supporting forum Members   IMPORTANT:  E-mail For supporting forum Members EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 9:42 am

rhinomcb wrote:
I should be ready.nick has my funds. if he didnt spend it on that gal with the big boobs lol! lol!
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: E-mail For supporting forum Members   IMPORTANT:  E-mail For supporting forum Members Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: E-mail For supporting forum Members
Page 1 of 1