SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nevermind.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Nevermind....... Empty
PostSubject: Nevermind.......   Nevermind....... EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 12:57 am

scratch

Last edited by ridepate on Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mudxtc

Mudxtc

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Nevermind....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nevermind.......   Nevermind....... EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 1:11 am

[quote="ridepate"]This is a challenge to all Supporting members, and Supporting members only. If Nick works out his "rodeo" I will race anyone in a Rhino for $250.00, best 2 out of three, 1/8th mile or less,any mods allowed. Plain and simple "run watch you brung". If I win, my winnings will go to a charity of Nicks choice with the execption being "Wheel'in's Rhino Fund".
Jimbo[/quote

This should be interesting!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Nevermind....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nevermind.......   Nevermind....... EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 2:17 am

hell, i'll take that bet... but, let's up it to 500.00. lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Nevermind....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nevermind.......   Nevermind....... EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:19 am

hell yeah wheels..get him lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Nevermind....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nevermind.......   Nevermind....... EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 2:23 pm

yeah, i just have to have enough time to put my new R1 engine in... and i'd like to up the bet to 1500.00. that way... most of the cost of the new engine is paid. cheers

affraid kidding. i don't have an R1 engine... and i'll only gamble a coke and a smile on the races...
lol!
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Nevermind....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nevermind.......   Nevermind....... EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 3:10 pm

Wheels wrote:
yeah, i just have to have enough time to put my new R1 engine in... and i'd like to up the bet to 1500.00. that way... most of the cost of the new engine is paid. cheers

I hope you got my message~!

affraid kidding. i don't have an R1 engine... and i'll only gamble a coke and a smile on the races...
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nevermind....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nevermind.......   Nevermind....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Nevermind.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: